Just launched our store! Feedback pls!

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi guys,

this is our online shop: www.mangiobevo.ch

We sell italian food in switzerland (we also have offline selling).

A feedback is very much appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Expert
1151 57 343

the photos look absolutely delicious - good enough to eat :)

Learn how to run insanely profitable online store from day #1 | Join the Masterclass: http://www.rockpapercopy.com/shopify-masterclass/

1 Like

Success.

Hi Aleros, 
I have just visited your website. Overall, I think it is quite pretty and professional. Especially, your images is extremely amazing! You put lot of efforts into making it, right? I would like to give some feedbacks to make it better:

1. Homepage

- Use the slider images or video to show your unique selling points and why people should buy your products. 

- Add more sections into your homepage. For example, you can show your featured products here or add sections about your Catering service, Recipe, etc. and call-to-action buttons. So when people see these sections on your homepage, they can click on the buttons and be redirected to your Catering service or Recipe page to explore more. 

- Fix your 2 menu links. When I click on them, they do not work well. zz.png

2. Collection page

- Make your products image have the same size. It is a great way to make your website more professional

vv.png

3. Product page

- Add the call-to-action button such as Purchase Now, so people can quickly click into it and make their purchase. 

- Add the Reviews section to build the trust of customers. Actually, the reviews from other customers can have the big impact on the buying decision of each customer. ee.png

I hope that these above feedbacks are helpful for you! :))

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product and Collection Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

5. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you @victorbui !!
Extremely helpful.

I have one more question! What do you think is the best way to start with SEO (with very limited budget?)

Thank you a lot,

Alessio

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @aleros ,

Congratulations on the new store!  I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking

Fixed Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Home Page: Homepage designs guides visitors around your website. Homepage of your website could be better and organized. You can make sections on home page such as ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc . Content should be strategically decided. Also, add favicon on your webpage.

Home page front banner: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Feature image (front banner) on the homepage should have attractive tagline to captivate user attention.

Detailed Product Description -  Provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product and also it will help to increase ranking for keywords. Also, add multiple product images and insert it into carousel.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 16. It should be above 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. 

mango.png

Social Login: Implement social login so that users can log in and sign up using a Social Media accounts. We all have accounts on social media. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Add call to action: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Build trust: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend starting off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

Integrate Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

These few tweaks can really benefit your store and improve your sales, I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 157

Hey @aleros, here is the feedback:-

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List ( Types of services or products your offer or sell ) 

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

2. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. To implement these marketing tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app, you can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes