Just launched our website -

1 0 0

would love to hear what your thoughts are - www. jumpymonkey.com  thank you in Advance for your assistance.  We have worked on this for awhile so need fresh eyes on it!  

Thanks

Lori

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
495 13 114

Hey, Lori!

I'm Aria, a Social Care guru at Shopify.

You had me at coffee! I love your site and the Mission and story behind it.

I don't have a lot of feedback on your homepage. It looks professional and you've done well including your contact details and reviews. I love the way you have displayed the reviews.

You may want to consider installing the Facebook Messenger Channel as a more convenient communication method. I find customers are more likely to want to reach out on Social Media now, rather than email. They are likely to get a faster response as well.

This guide explains how to get your Social Media links in your footer to open in a new tab, rather than making customers navigate away from your website to get to them.

I would aim to have your product images the same shape and size. The image with the coffee cup looks a bit odd next to the more professional images to the right:

It might be worth re-working that page if you can because the gap looks a little out of place. You may be able to change how many items are in a line or put another product there:

Other than that, you've done an incredible job. Keep working on building your Social Media presence. What sort of plans do you have for your online marketing?

Aria
Social Care Guru
Shopify

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
17 0 4

Hi Lori,

The website looks good, here are few points you may like to consider.

--------------- First Point ----------------

Text over image instead of text as a part of the image.

Screenshot 2019-02-05 at 6.39.52 PM.png

The first banner has text on it, which looks super sharp, while following 3 banners do not have text over, there text is actually part of the image. If the text set on image then it's look super sharp, readable in any screen size and its SEO friendly since google can read it.

--------------- Second Point ----------------

The header area in desktop and in mobile taking too much of space, and in mobile the MENU option is hardly prominent.

Screenshot 2019-02-05 at 6.45.21 PM.png

Mobile screen menu area can be optimized and set like here - https://tinkerwatches.com/ (Minimalist)

--------------- Third Point ----------------

I would recommend Instagram photos feed over Facebook feed to have visually appealing section - https://www.beardbrand.com/

And you may like to showcase different varian of coffee like here - https://swallowtailtea.com/

Thanks!

Sarfraz

0 Likes