Just launched please take a look at it!

4 0 0

Hello Shopify Community. Im new here, I launched my clothing store a little over one month ago. I manage to bring over 1k visitors with paid and organic traffic but have not made one sale. I have returning customers and so many compliments on the clothing but no purchase. I don't know what's going on, everything look great to me but i'm finding myself looking for things to tweak when  I don't even know the problem. I would really appreciate the community brutal honest opinion. please leave feedback. Thank you my website is -------->>>>  BellinorApparel.com  https://bellinorapparel.com/

0 Likes

Hello,

You have a great store. Improvement in some areas can help you:

1. Use better banner and design

2. Add blog section

3. Optimize your design for mobile

4. Use google shopping ads to increase sale.

If you need any help let us know.

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 12

Hi,

Website looks great on the first sight!!

Good products collections and Social profiles. 

I suggest to open all your social profiles in a new tab when customers click on the icon. It will left a good impact on your website and it cannot grab your customers out of your website. As of now they are opening in the same page.

Home page is a bit longer, I suggest not to show many product sections. Just cut off it with one or two.

You have a Logo Carousel on the home page, its a bit disturbing the look of the website.

As they said, Slow and Steady wins the Race, it takes a bit time to get sales. You have to more concentrate on your SEO refer

Guide to SEO

First Sale

Good Luck..
Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
1 Like
Explorer
72 3 8

Capturejjo.JPG

Small shops cannot beat big shops in term of quantity.So i have been trying to figure out how they shd survive.And it is quality.I have seen couple of sites able to reach that standard here and of cos they were aware of this before me.So you shd see your direction fr here.

The image of the t-shirt is a bit crumpled.And such..........

1 Like
Shopify Partner
482 46 237

Hi Bellinor,

General

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 11.32.58.png

Change the icons, they are so low quality.

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 11.33.12.png

Dont stretch images.

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 11.33.38.png

Homepage

• You can add a live chat section instead of Facebook messenger, which is not at all suggested. It could be really irritating to go to messenger and fill credentials just for clearing some doubts.
  • Display live chat on the bottom right corner of your screen to make it more visible (it's kind of a standard to display it there)

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Trailblazer
190 16 58

Hi there,

I see that you are posting your clothes on Instagram, you might consider getting one of the apps, which will create the InstaShop kinda page on your store, where you tag photos with your products, so you followers get directed right to that page and will be able to shop right from there. It decreases the steps of getting users to actually buy your product, without searching it over your site, here is the example of how it may lookScreenshot_8.png

Also, let something like a pop-up appear on your store after 30-60 seconds, asking them to create an account and get 10%off for the next purchase, instead of just letting them see the discount on your site.

Hope it helps

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
1 Like

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage and make your product images bigger on your homepage. That way they are easier to see

Product Page Feedback

1. Your site has this weird flicker when I go from page to page... not sure if it's just me and my Mac

2. I would remove the banner on the product page or change it to something better as it's a waste of space right now

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. I would move "Guaranteed Safe Checkout" to your footer

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like