Just launched

Wirewizard
3 0 0

I’m just starting out with shopify and I’d really appreciate more experienced sellers taking a look at my store and pointing out any potential problems.

Thanks Mark.

0 Likes
Alex1freeman
Excursionist
13 1 0

I will like to preview your store. Provide the link so I see how it is. You can send it to my inbox

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hey Mark (@Wirewizard),

I'd be happy to take a look at your store!

When you post your store link, tag me @EcomGeeks so I get a notification :).

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
Wirewizard
3 0 0

Hi, The link to my store is www.wrappedjewelry.com

0 Likes
Wirewizard
3 0 0

Hi, thanks for your reply. The link to my new store is www.wrappedjewelry.com . Best wishes Mark xx 

0 Likes
Tom_Murphy
Shopify Partner
19 0 4

Hi @Wirewizard,

the URL on your profile that appears under your name has a typo. If you click it, you go to this:

Tom_Murphy_0-1626419088181.png

Like my answer? Please give me a thumbs up.

Interested in partnering with Frankie? Drop me a note at tom@frankieai.com

Best

- Tom

CRO Expert at Frankie - Personalizing the Shopping experience.
Frankie - empowering merchants in 206 Countries and 31 Currencies.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hey @WirewizardThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. After reviewing your store here are some suggestions that you can work on: 

Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Make the thumbnail images of high quality. decrease the opacity of the image. 

- Add a separate page of shipping policy in the footer. 

- Check the cart page. There's some issue, you need to fix that.

AiTrillion_0-1626427350278.png

- Add a favicon.

- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Add a review section on the product page as people read reviews before making a purchase. 

- Setup product recommendations on the cart page. This will help you with upselling.

Screenshot.png

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Hope my suggestions are helpful! You can work on this and implement it in your store to make it better.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @Wirewizard 

Your website need improvements ,which helps in increasing traffic.

1) No testimonials in home page try to add testimonials in home page footer section.
2) Add customer reviews in product page.

3) Wishlist is a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.
->Bring more visitors to your store
->Increase sales
->Help gauge popularity of an item

4) Recently viewed products 
It is always required to show recently viewed products to your customers in order to remind again about that product. Here we have added option to show recently viewed products to your customers even if they are not signed-in on shop and product page.

5) Customer Reward program have a very powerful and strong impact on customer retention which also has an impact on your profits.
You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

6) Social Login is single sign-on for end users. Using existing login information from a social network provider like Facebook, Twitter, or Google, the user can sign into a third party website instead of creating a new account specifically for that website. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes