the URL on your profile that appears under your name has a typo. If you click it, you go to this:
Like my answer? Please give me a thumbs up.
Interested in partnering with Frankie? Drop me a note at email@example.com
- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.
- Make the thumbnail images of high quality. decrease the opacity of the image.
- Add a separate page of shipping policy in the footer.
- Check the cart page. There's some issue, you need to fix that.
- Add a favicon.
- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.
- Add a review section on the product page as people read reviews before making a purchase.
- Setup product recommendations on the cart page. This will help you with upselling.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
Hope my suggestions are helpful! You can work on this and implement it in your store to make it better.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app.
P.S- Free plan available.
Your website need improvements ,which helps in increasing traffic.
1) No testimonials in home page try to add testimonials in home page footer section.
2) Add customer reviews in product page.
3) Wishlist is a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.
->Bring more visitors to your store
->Help gauge popularity of an item
4) Recently viewed products
It is always required to show recently viewed products to your customers in order to remind again about that product. Here we have added option to show recently viewed products to your customers even if they are not signed-in on shop and product page.
5) Customer Reward program have a very powerful and strong impact on customer retention which also has an impact on your profits.
You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.
6) Social Login is single sign-on for end users. Using existing login information from a social network provider like Facebook, Twitter, or Google, the user can sign into a third party website instead of creating a new account specifically for that website. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.