Just onboard with shopify Dropshipping

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi All,

i just started using Dropshipping with Oberlo 

and also selling Computer & Phone related Product

would like to get some Feedback on my website.

as i have no orders and low traffic.

https://gaming-ace.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 178

Hey, @MingXuan!

Jason here from Shopify Support. Welcome to Shopify! 

I've moved your thread from Wholesale & Dropshipping over to Feedback On My Store, since you’re looking for people to offer some feedback in store designs and digital marketing. This should help you get some replies! 

All the best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 27 99

Hi @MingXuan 

Nice job on your store, here is my feedback on it.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Another thing you might want to add is a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

After carefully reviewing I don't see a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

After looking I couldn't find a return policy. A return policy can help your customers know what to do in case something goes wrong. If you include one it can help increase trust and thus increase sales.

After looking I couldn't find a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 178

Hey, @MingXuan!

Jason here from Shopify Support.

I love how clean and minimal your store design is. It echoes well with your brand and speaks well to the technology audience. After diving through your pages, I noticed that your store is missing some key elements. Here are what you're missing in the store currently that can help you build trust with your visitors and help with the conversion rate.

1. On the footer section, there is a section that was left unedited from the original template.
    23_27-uehok-6qm0f
    If the visitors pay close attention, this will detour them from buying since it seems the store isn't finished just yet. Based on your theme's design, it looks like you're using Supply. If so, you can edit or remove this section by Shopify admin > Online Store > Themes > Customize. In the theme editor, on the left-hand side panel, click Footer > Quick links.
    23_31-el1uu-ykl5e
    Remember to click Save on the top right corner once you're done so your customization can be kept. This ties into our second point.
  2. You're missing policy pages. These pages help you explain your business policies to your potential customers. They reduce your customer support debt and prevent your business from potential customer dispute. Shopify offers the template generator right at your admin. Keep in mind that these templates require you to go over and edit them so the information you post at the end is accurately reflecting your business. Here's how to add store policies. With the Quick links section, it's the perfect spot for you to upload the policy pages menu. The way to create a footer menu is exactly the same as how you've created the main menu. Just in case you want a quick reference, here's how to add, remove, or edit menu items in your online store.
  3. If you want to increase your store's credibility, it's worthwhile to invest in a professional domain. You can either purchase a domain from Shopify or connect it from a third-party domain provider. The perk of buying the domain from Shopify is that you can edit the DNS settings right from your admin. If you run into any issue, Shopify Support can help out. If you decide to buy a third-party domain, Shopify Support has no access to your domain's DNS settings. Any issues or questions regarding the domain in question, you have to contact the third-party domain support for help. It becomes your responsibility to ensure your third-party domain's DNS settings are correctly pointed at Shopify.
  4. In your About Us page, you have a contact form in there. I suggest you either rename the page to Contact Us or edit the page content so you can introduce yourself properly to the visitors. Since you're a brand new store, it's beneficial to build some trust between you and the visitors so they know they can trust you with their orders or simply the fact that you're a legitimate business who's not going to scam them. There're a few ways how you can introduce yourself. To help get you started, here's The Untapped Potential of About Us Pages (And How to Write Your Own).
  5. Have you started thinking about what's your store's search engine optimization (SEO) strategy? To develop healthy SEO, it's an on-going process that takes consistency and discipline investment of time and effort. There are a few steps you need to take in order for your store to show up on Google search engine and improve your site's SEO. First, you need to verify your domain with third-party services. Second, after your domain is verified by Google, you need to submit your sitemap to them. One of the organic ways to improve your SEO is to create a blog on your site. By updating your blog content, it will encourage Google to crawl your sitemap. This, in turn, will improve your position on the ranking in the search engine. In your case, there may be some gamers not too sure which system is best suited for their gaming habit. This is a great place to share your expert opinions and engage with your visitors.

Now we've gone over some basics in the store designs, let's tackle another crucial topic: digital marketing. Since your store launched, what have you tried in terms of digital marketing? I checked out your social media accounts and noticed that neither account has a stable following at the moment. A tip for you here is that if you're determined to use gamingace as part of your Instagram account name, it's beneficial to come up with a unique name, instead of gamingace_1. It makes the account less official and less trustworthy. Other than setting up the two social media accounts, what other methods have you tried? Feel free to share your experience here and I'd be happy to offer some pointers. Without a digital marketing plan, it's unlikely you can branch out from your immediate audiences. If you aren't sure where to start, come visit Shopify Academy. It offers free tutorials on various digital marketing strategies, including the often-overlooked email marketing.

I hope this information helps. However, should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reply back here and I'd be happy to help out!

Best,
Jason

Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hi , 

I have reviewed your store and first impression of store is good and idea is unique but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly and eventually leads to sales.

You don't need to be disappointed, as store is decent,unique and attractive but not that engaging or encouraging to customers.

1. Logo is not great as per standard, missing on favicon as well.
    Expecting some banner images to land on the homepage.
  2. Add some Cool Insta images, or Testimonials section.
    Consider having some more media  links to the footer.
  3. Also, You have over 75 products. Don't you think, it's hard for someone to find the right product with the theme you have?
    I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like 
    Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi @FFT_SMART,

Thanks for the valuable feedback, as for the Countdown i have downloaded it and on trial to see whether it helps. 

as for the Q&A i currently don't have any idea or how do i set it up 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi @JasonC,

thank you for your valuable feedback i have take your Feedback and have done some changes

as for the Shipping Policy i am still figuring out how to write it as i am doing Drop-shipping Ecommerce would like some help on that

i have also verify my SEO or website on Google Search Console. and have been able to search my website through google. and now thinking of creating Blog so that any Gamers can come and see my advice for them.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi @neha-sparq,

thanks for your Feedback i appreciate it. and will look into the feedback you have told me about.

and will definitely try out the App Sparq

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 178

Hey, @MingXuan!

You're welcome. It's my pleasure going through your store. 

For the Shipping Policy, I suggest you be honest about the expected delivery time (1-4 weeks, depending on which shipping method you've picked). You can leave the details slightly vague as your manufacturers are experiencing higher than usual volumes so there's a longer than usual waiting period. When it comes to high ticket products, such as the towers, perhaps it's worthwhile for you to figure out what's the quickest shipping method and stick with it. After all, if you're a customer and had spent some money on a product, you most likely wouldn't have the patience to wait for 4-week delivery time. 

Kudos on getting your domain verified and started your journey to build a strong SEO. Don't forget to check out the tutorials on Shopify Academy, there are more tips on how to maintain and potentially climb up the rankings. Creating a blog is free and a great way to show off your expertise on the topic you're passionate about. Can't wait to see what you come up with! If you run into any questions, feel free to reach out through this thread at any time. I'd be happy to help out.

Best,

Jason

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Thank you for your kind words. Happy to help you.
Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes