Just opened shop! Feedback please?

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey there! I just opened my online apparel store about 3 days ago so traffic is still a little slow.  I've only had about 31 visits but no sales yet. I would definitely appreciate some feedback. Thanks everyone! www.genyvibes.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 3

Hi there,

Your site looks great! Love the images you chose. Just a couple of suggestions: 

• Make your logo a little clearer with maybe a black border around it. I understand you are going for a blue and yellow neon colour scheme but the black nav text stands out more than your logo which makes it hard to remember your site.
  • Make your images the same size. Some product images are horizontal and some a vertical which confuses me when I am looking for images.
  • In your shipping info page, there are some extra bullet points. Take them out so that it will look cleaner. 
  • When I view your collections, I can see text which says "banner sidebar". Maybe see whether it is possible to remove that text.

Maybe in the meantime also add more products to your store while you are waiting for more views. Best of luck! 

1 Like
Highlighted
5 0 0

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to view my site! Your feedback was very helpful and I've already started making a few changes to improve it. Thanks so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
550 11 152

Hi @genyvibes !

Welcome to Shopify and congrats on your store!

1. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

2. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

3. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

4. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey thank you for your time and feedback!

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Awesome! Great suggestions! Thanks so much for your feedback.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi 

1. Add a blog page that helps you share more about your products and increase your site visibility
  2. Add SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description to be higher rank on Google Search
  3. Include the feature of multi-language and multi currency to better serve worldwide customers
  4. Add more shipping and payment information including email, address, shipping fee (high/low/free), etc. and diversify them
  5. Diversify Thank you note, send email/make a call to notify and give them thanks
  6. Install a push notification app that helps you recover abandoned carts and improve conversion rate on your store. A good push notification app helps you send customized messages to people who viewed your items or add items to cart but not make purchases, then they will be motivated to come back to buy your products. You will soon have more visits converted into sales. A good app is Ecomfit (For more about push notification app, you may visit here https://ecomfit.com/blog/push-notification-service-essential-for-ecommerce-business/ and follow these steps https://ecomfit.com/blog/3-simple-steps-to-use-web-push-notifications-ecomfit-com/ ).

I hope this is helpful.

Actionable Analytics & Promotion - https://ecomfit.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey there! Thanks for the suggestions. Some other users mentioned SEO and the blog so I will definitely do that! I do have an About us page on the footer the goes into detail about our products, perhaps it's not noticeable? I also have the free domestic (US) shipping banner at the top of the page. I have the multiple currency app as well however on the shipping page I do mention that we don't ship outside of the US and Canada. I also have an email sign up on the cart page as well as the footer. I will work on making that more noticeable. I also have the push notifications. But I will definitely figure out how to better my SEO and adding a blog. Thank you!!

0 Likes

Hi @genyvibes ,

Congratulations on your store and welcome to Shopify

You store looks nice but I have few suggestions for you:

1. Shop Now CTA: The carousel that you have is firstly very big and the CTA on it is towards extreme left. People might not even be able to find the CTA. There are two ways of handling it, either you can have the CTA at the center of the Carousel or you can make the carousel itself clickable.

2. Buy Now: The product description page currently has no "Buy Now" CTA. It would be better if you have a "Buy Now" CTA on the product description page.

3. Reviews: It might be helpful for you to add some reviews on the product description page. It helps in building trust among customers and help them make quicker purchase decisions.

I saw that you have separate categories for Bestseller, New Arrivals etc. on your homepage. I would recommend you to have a look at product labels and stickers from ModeMagic, that will help you attract more customers by communicating to them your messages such as sale,discounts,customer favorites,coming soon etc. on product images itself. You can also decide the position for your product labels on your product images. You also have an option for making your own stickers using "Make Custom Sticker".

Hope it helps!!

Regards,

Shikha

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic|Product Labels

Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @genyvibes,

Congratulations on your store and welcome to Shopify

I must say your website has a funky vibe. Though there are a few things that you might want to look at:

1. Search: The search on the website should be guided. It is very difficult for the users to know what categories do the website have and what all they can search for.

2. Buy Now: On the product description, it might be useful for you to add a "Buy Now" CTA alongwith "Add to Cart". This would help users to quickly checkout if they want to make a single purchase or have selected the products that they want to buy.

3. Add Blogs and About Us: Adding pages such as About Us and blogs might help customers know more about you. The blogs can also be shared as part of your social media campaigns that drive awareness among potential customers.

4. Product Images: The images on product catalog page lack uniformity currently. It may be useful to have all the images in one size to make it more attractive.

Also, I would recommend you to have a look at product labels and stickers from ModeMagic, that will help you attract more customers by communicating to them your messages such as sale,discounts,customer favorites,coming soon etc. on product images itself. You can also decide the position for your product labels on your product images. You also have an option for making your own stickers using "Make Custom Sticker".

Hope this helps!!

Cheers,

Shikha

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic|Product Labels

Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes