Hey there! I just opened my online apparel store about 3 days ago so traffic is still a little slow. I've only had about 31 visits but no sales yet. I would definitely appreciate some feedback. Thanks everyone! www.genyvibes.com
Your site looks great! Love the images you chose. Just a couple of suggestions:
Maybe in the meantime also add more products to your store while you are waiting for more views. Best of luck!
Hi @genyvibes !
Welcome to Shopify and congrats on your store!
1. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
2. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
3. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
4. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hello @genyvibes ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you.I hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
I have looked at your store and would like to give you some suggestions
I hope this is helpful.
Hey there! Thanks for the suggestions. Some other users mentioned SEO and the blog so I will definitely do that! I do have an About us page on the footer the goes into detail about our products, perhaps it's not noticeable? I also have the free domestic (US) shipping banner at the top of the page. I have the multiple currency app as well however on the shipping page I do mention that we don't ship outside of the US and Canada. I also have an email sign up on the cart page as well as the footer. I will work on making that more noticeable. I also have the push notifications. But I will definitely figure out how to better my SEO and adding a blog. Thank you!!
Hi @genyvibes ,
Congratulations on your store and welcome to Shopify
You store looks nice but I have few suggestions for you:
1. Shop Now CTA: The carousel that you have is firstly very big and the CTA on it is towards extreme left. People might not even be able to find the CTA. There are two ways of handling it, either you can have the CTA at the center of the Carousel or you can make the carousel itself clickable.
2. Buy Now: The product description page currently has no "Buy Now" CTA. It would be better if you have a "Buy Now" CTA on the product description page.
3. Reviews: It might be helpful for you to add some reviews on the product description page. It helps in building trust among customers and help them make quicker purchase decisions.
I saw that you have separate categories for Bestseller, New Arrivals etc. on your homepage. I would recommend you to have a look at product labels and stickers from ModeMagic, that will help you attract more customers by communicating to them your messages such as sale,discounts,customer favorites,coming soon etc. on product images itself. You can also decide the position for your product labels on your product images. You also have an option for making your own stickers using "Make Custom Sticker".
Hope it helps!!