Just started my first store. Anything I should work on?

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

I just launched the store, just wondering how it looks and if there's anything that should be changed right now.

https://shopsolesafe.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
287 32 98

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @solesafe

I'm a sneakerhead and feel quite excited to see your store. 

I have some suggestions for you to improve your store:

- Bold this title and also other titles. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1601607458154.png

- Add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1601607624548.png

- Have seen your Instagram and maybe you're planning to build this account, right? 

I suggest you post many real-life products as possible. It would be great if photos can include some beautiful shoes. 

And also, if you want to show Instagram content on your store, an Instagram gallery is a good way to do that. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. This app also helps you make a shoppable gallery.

- I see this product is not related to your store. Don't sell unrelated products. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1601608133203.png

- Maybe you can consider having some attractive content on your homepage. I've seen your "About us" content, and you can try to bring some to the homepage. 

- One small tip for you: your customers can easily find the same products on Amazon or other eCommerce platforms with ease and at a lower price. So you need to find your unique selling point. 

It maybe can be a culture you bring to customers, or you sell some amazing product bundles. 

However, just try to find that, it will be very helpful. 

Hope this helps

Happy selling my bro, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Definitely adding all your suggestions to my todo list. Many thanks man I greatly appreciate it.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
287 32 98

@solesafe

You're welcome. 

Hope you do well in the future.

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
545 11 151

Hi @solesafe !

Welcome to Shopify!

I recommend changing the background of the store - you have too much empty white space in your design.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like