Just started out. Lots of visit, very few sales.

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

Hi! A business partner and I recently started a custom pet sticker business. So far, people have said the site looks good, we have had 7 sales in one week, but those are mostly from family members. Only one of those sales is from someone we do not know. We have worked with a lot of influencers but got no results. We are thinking about maybe running some Facebook ads with a higher budget.'

My questions are:

- How to properly market with influencers?

- In the past, we sent our best performing ad creative from a facebook engagement campaign to an influencer and they post it with the link in bio, etc. That doesn't seem to work. Our next thoughts were to contact micro-influencers and send them free stickers and have them post it. Any thoughts?

- What could we improve about our site?

- How to make the most from Facebook Ads?

- Any other advice?

Thank you all for your help.

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 3

Forgot the website

- waggytailstickers.com is our store link.

0 Likes

Success.

Hello @WaggyTail,

Have you validated the demand for custom pet stickers? Are there currently a lot of people buying and selling it online? Who would use it and why would they use it? 

It's important to target the right audience on Facebook or you'll end up burning money. Who are you currently targeting when you're running Facebook Ads? 

Your products being sold for 5 - $10, doesn't give you much legroom for running PPC and staying profitable. You could look into marketing strategies that don't require money, but your time as an investment. For example, content creation on Instagram/Pinterest. 

I can help pinpoint and fix the problems preventing you from making your first sale. I also help with Conversion Rate Optimisation: SimplaStartup.com

HarryL | Sushi Lover @ Simpla Startup
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
455 19 52

Hey, I took a glance at your store seems it seems incomplete to me. You need to work on the layout of the home page as it doesn't look professional. Here are some points you need to work on -

• Get a favicon. Favicons are the small 16x16 pixel images (in some cases may measure 32x32 pixels) that are used as a brand identification graphic on the left-hand side of the web browser’s URL tab. A favicon helps with branding. It makes easy identification by a user (usability feature) and gives a professional look to the site.
  • The size of the logo seems to be too small. 
  • You need to get some more products in order to get orders, customers like it when they are given a wide range of products to choose from. 
  • Your store lacks About us page, create one so that it looks more authentic to the customers. Also, add one Contact us page in which you should mention contact number and Email so that customers could reach out to you, it also creates validness.

• I can see you are using multiple apps on your store instead you should go for all in one app. It will help you with the speed optimization of the store.

Before spending your money on FB ads and other apps you need to make sure your store is ready to capture and engage them. If not then you may end up losing all your money. What I want to say is you need to focus on customer engagement and retention before investing in ads. The best way to retain customers is by loyalty rewards, Reviews, Web Push notifications, Emails, Chatbot, and a lot more. There are tons of marketing tools available that can help you.  You can try AiTrillion.com as it is much cheaper and has all the effective tools in one place.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 3
Thank you. This is very helpful and I will get on it ASAP. I will
definitely check out that app you mentioned.
1 Like

Success.

Do you need to work with influences right now ? 

Hi @WaggyTail 

I believe this niche has great potential to grow massively organically if done correctly with out influences. I'll email you something explaining this and some more tips for the website. 

As for the website here is couple areas I think you need to improve.

Home Page: Needs to flow better. 

Product Pages: Needs to be laid out little better and build more trust. 

Site Navigation: Needs to be easy to navigate etc. I add all of the below. 

• Policies (privacy,terms,shipping,refund)
  • About 
  • Contact 
  • Blog

Discounts: Your website has to many discounts and timers. Stick to only one. 

Overall not to bad. Keep up the good work. I love your logo and banner image. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 3
Thank you for your email. Very good advice.
1 Like

Success.

Dear WaggyTail,

Great idea to start with micro influencers.

But i think you should start with small budget in facebook ads and after checking the performance you can increase your budget.

You have to check store loading speed for mobile, optimize your each product page and also go for A/B testing.

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 3

Thank you for this feedback!

My business partner and I made some updates to the site. If any of you are willing to please check it out! 

I love all feedback, thank you all so much.

1 Like
Shopify Partner
455 19 52

Yes sure. I am glad that my suggestion helped you. Let me know if you need some other help regarding your store. I would love to help your store get up and running in no time.

Regards,

AiTrillion.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes