Just started running ads.

Luka487
Tourist
11 0 0

Hey guys, its been around 14 days of research, work etc. this is my first time trying to make sales. just started running ads.  Would love to hear some feedback on my store if possible. Thanks in advance!

trailbed.us

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @Luka487 How are you doing?

I am Johnny, a professional shopify developer, manager and digital marketer.

Firstly, I congratulate you on your new store.

I have reviewed your store and wow, it's amazing, stunning and sexy

However, I recommend that you do these 2 things to boost conversion and productivity of your store.

* Reviews: Your store is pretty new and probably less known in the market. You need to provide impression for potential  buyers to gain trust and help your brand. This has done great things in online store session conversions.

* Sales funnel: I belief that you are so much familiar with online store/website? You will understand perfectly that nit every traffic will convert in their first time of visiting and entering the store. How will you gain them and convert them? It's through sales funnel.

TIP: productive online store is beyond ads set up. You need this to be done in a proper way and also, do competitors analysis to know how to have the best of targeted ads set up for your store. If you need this to be done properly, see this.

If you find this helpful, kindly like it.
You see it as solution? Kindly Tick as solution and move forward

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2455 142 443

Hello @Luka487, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- You can add an engaging video of the product. It will help you attract visitors and enhance their browsing experience. 

- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page of reviews. 

- Add the 'Buy Now' button on the product page below the 'Add to Cart' button.

Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

- To increase and collect more reviews send automatic review request emails and give loyalty points for better conversion.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes