Kindly Review Store: Good Traffic Low Sale

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Your help and guidance are required to solve the low conversion issue. Let me state the store insights:

Category Beauty Brands

www.urbanbeauty.pk

Conversion Rate 0.51%

Only Weekend Sales

No Sales on Weekdays

Bounce Rate: <40%

Daily Visitors 300-400

Traffic Sources

Interest-based targeting traffic with Engaged Shoppers Behavior

Landing Page:

https://www.urbanbeauty.pk/collections/award-winning-cosmetics-brands

No Single Conversion From Facebook

15-16 conversions made from Instagram

Offers

We are offering Free Shipping

Price Discounts

Trust Badges are there

Sales Pop-up & Scarcity Triggers

Live chat - Facebook

Store Launch Date: 14 Days Ago

Please help to resolve the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey,
If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Add some more images in the product description for clarity.

2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. Please add some blogs, as it seems empty which doesn't look great

4. Also, You have around 145 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://www.urbanbeauty.pk/search?type=product&q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1415 71 240

Hey, you need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. I am open to further discussion.

Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
809 91 145

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. It sounds like you are getting a healthy stream of traffic to your store. You could install something like a heat map on your store which would give you an idea about how your customers are behaving. This might give you an insight into what is going right and what is going wrong on the store. 

In terms of the quality of the traffic, it sounds like you are trying to target quite a broad audience. If you're finding targeting marketing to not suit your business, have you considered trying to work with influencers to give the business a quick injection of ready-made ideally suited traffic for your niche? 

Have you considered working with a marketing expert to help you craft a suitable marketing plan

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @urbanbeautypk

I like your store, it's amazing. You need to work on few aspects to improve your store and increase your sales.

Sticky Header:  To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down.

Product Images & Description:  Use good quality multiple product images.  Display the extended product details using tabs. Also, It's worth to add product videos, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

Mobile View: In mobile view header is looking larger than the main section so reduce the size of header. 

Add write a review section - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Work on performance optimization - To increase visitors you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am noticing it is very slow i.e 23%. It should be above 70%. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate. 

24.jpg

Adapt Mobile First Strategy: Make mobile your first priority. Check everything on your mobile first from structure to design, check each and every element of your website on mobile view as more than 90% of internet use is expected to come from mobile devices only. 

Structured Data- What I noticed that you have implemented structured data but some attributes have missing values such as ( SKU, product reviews, aggregate_rating, URL), so it's always recommended to assign these values, it will help increase search appearance on SERP.  

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers. 

Add call to action :Use good CTA it can increase conversion and sales.

Campaigns: Online Marketing Campaigns can improve customer reach to a great extent. Try Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Social Media Marketing, PPC to increase your sales.

Heatmap: Check where the user clicks while viewing your webpage. Heatmap allows you to see how users are making the purchase and where they left.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!! 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi Neha,

Thank you for your quality feedback. Will surely implement these great ideas :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Hello, Thank you for so much for your kind feedback :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi there and thank you for your feedback.

We have selected 4-5 interests and narrowed those down with Engaged Shopper behavior.

Initially, we had facebook + Instagram placement but after measuring results we narrowed down to Instagram only.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. It is indeed very worthwhile.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 27 99

Hi @urbanbeautypk 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

An important thing I couldn't find is a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

Did you think about adding reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

After looking I couldn't find an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. We want to be able to reduce all friction that could potentially cause a customer not to buy. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales to your site. It's an app that will make your buy button always visible. If they buy button isn't always visible on your site, your customer will have a hard time trying to buy from you. And even if they still are able to checkout, it can go a long way in helping them have a positive experience on your site.

An important thing I couldn't find is a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

You might consider adding a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes