This is an accepted solution.
Hello there, Get4lessUK!
You’ve put a lot of hard work into your store, and it shows.
I see a few things that jump out:
The biggest suggestion I have is to let visitor behavior drive your changes. Heatmaps (to see where people click) and session recordings (to watch what happened while someone was on your site) can help to find those areas to improve.
Let’s take your homepage, for example. Heatmaps could show you whether your menu bar is too cluttered, or if there are categories you can remove/move. You could see if people are scrolling down, or if they are jumping immediately to product categories instead.
It’s details like this that can really make a huge difference in finding ways to make changes to your store that result in more sales.
Last (but not least), don’t forget about a live chat support. You have a Facebook Messenger option, but it’s not engaging to me. If I had a question, I may not go there first. A live chat can help you keep people on your site to get their questions answered. AND you can set up auto invites that send a chat invite to specific shoppers, like someone who added a product to their cart but didn’t check out for 2 minutes.
When your visitors have great experiences and can get their questions answered quickly, they turn into happy customers. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, recordings, live chat and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I’m really excited to see your store continue to evolve, Get4lessUK! You have so many great things about your store. Visitor behavior really will make all the difference.
This is an accepted solution.
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Customize your header and footer with specific functionalities. Your header should offer a smart toggle search bar where people can type in the products they’re looking for.
Also, create a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator.
Home Page --
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Add prompt CTA buttons with a hero banner that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc. Below the hero banner, create categories for all your products in a slider that engages customers.
Your Unique value proposition should be highlighted on your homepage. Add testimonial carousels, announcement bars, product slideshows and make your homepage SEO friendly to increase your site traffic and conversions.
Collection Page --
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
Make sure this page has a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.
Product Page --
Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button.
I’d suggest you to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale that also includes the Sticky Cart feature where your customers can easily see the total number of items in their cart right on the product page. This improves user experience as they don’t have to go back and forth from the product to the cart page and vice versa.
Cart Page --
Maybe offering gift wrapping on your cart page, allowing your customers to choose their preferred delivery date and time, include security trust badges and add notes like special delivery and packaging instructions can make them trust and love your brand way more.
This page is the final step before your customers check out from your store so it should be as impressive as any other page on your store.
Integrations on your store --
How do you plan to monitor your site performance and track conversions?
Simply set up and integrate Google Analytics and Google Search Console with your store and get to know who is visiting your store, their demographics, which of your Facebook page viewer converts into your buyer and your store’s ranking, impressions & clicks on Google.
Besides these tracking methods, make sure the following is included on your store:
Here are some great thing I have noticed:
1) The search tool is very powerful and it looks very blended with the site
2) The product images all similar to one another and it looks very professional
3) The compare feature is unique and very handy for clothing stores
4) The animations on homepage add that little twist and show that you have put effort in the site
With that being said, let's jump on to the things that could be improved
1) Add the About us section to make the site more personal and welcoming
2) Add a favicon
3) The top trending section is empty
Now finally to breathe in some life into the site, use Growave. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instgagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
Hi @Get4lessUK ,
Congratulations for your store. Nice products! I've taken a look at your store. I've some suggestions for improvement and to increase the conversion rate.
1. Your store is taking time to load. Customers won't have the patience to wait until each section loads. for example, in the product page when I tried to enlarge the product image, as the page is loading slow I was unable to enlarge it in the first few minutes.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Currently, it's showing a blank section in the product reviews section.
5. No need to list more products on the Home page.
6. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
7. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
8. A FAQ would be useful!
9. Use the same font for the whole website.
10. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 78 results indexed by Google. But your website has 306+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hey @Get4lessUK, your store looks good. Here are some suggestion you can take into consideration:-
1. You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. It can like trending products, recently viewed, best sellers.
2. You should add slider testimonials on the homepage.
3. Add web push notification to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store.
4. You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retains the customers for the long term.
To implement this functionality in your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app. You can check it out.