I would be very thankful for the feedback.
My store launched recently as it is specific as it has a lot of items (almost 10,000). Not sure if everything is right, but it took me a lot of time and everything else to set it up and to start.
Besides the fact that is slow (not sure how to improve it), traffic is increased and there are a lot of customers' inquiries. There is a lot of Ad to Cart but not many sales.
Working on Marketing and Advertising etc, but wanted to ask you for your opinion how does the website look like. Does it look overwhelming, friendly, slow? The Brand page is sometimes not opening. Should I remove something and if so, what?
For functionality reasons, I need to add more apps to integrate with the supplier, not sure how that will reflect and where to go for help.
Thank you kindly.
Wow!!! I cannot even recall when I was this surprised!
Thank you so much for your so detailed and so helpful overview, again, I will for sure go step by step to improve my store.
And of course, I will be adding your application as recommended. I can now see how much I was missing.
Thanks a lot!!!!
Congratulations on your new store.
I've taken a look at your store. The design is very professional and well done. There are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Some of the images(third and fourth image) in the Home page slideshow are not looking good in its quality compared to the other slideshow images.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
5. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
6. In the footer, left align the links/text in each section(under USER ACCOUNT, INFORMATION, etc) so that it will look more professional.
7. Add the section for email Newsletter in the footer so that it will be common for all pages.
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Here are some quick pointers for increased conversions
1. Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.
------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.
2. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
3. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. (For example, Amazon adds social proof by adding badges like "Amazon's choice" and according to reports, they get an increased conversion rate of 25%.) Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added image as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here - it's free)
Hope this helps.