This is Anurag here, requesting you to kindly provide feedback on my new store. We are into women fashion apparels and our store name is www.trendoye.com . We are yet to go live to start selling in our portal. We are on Paira Multi Section Clothing theme.
Thanks & Regards, Anurag
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Hope you are doing well and safe!
Congratulations on your store. I must say that the design and layout looks really great and easy to navigate through the store. Your product pictures are very appealing and designs look amazing! You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise and with a few tweaks you'll be able to achieve your desired results in no time.
I do have a few suggestions for you, I hope they will be of help to you.
1. Hero images: Stick to one rather than the rotating carousel. It’s going by so fast that if I think I may be interested, it’s gone. Carousels /sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders.
2. Also I would suggest you to improve the image quality of the hero images as they blur out.
3. Your product image size is mall as compared to the hero images and if seen on bigger screen it looks a little odd.
4. Increase the text size on your header menu and product name.
5. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.
6. Let the viewer connect with you on a personal level - Add a human touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.
7. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store.
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products or who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well.
And as for urgency -
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!
Hello @Anurag4 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.