Kindly review and give feedback about my store

Solved
ataraxily
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello Everyone,

I just recently made a store, have some on-going developments, some products to import and will be soon to launch. I would really appreciate the feedbacks to improve for my online store, it would be a very great help.

Here is the link of the store below:

ataraxily.com

password: drearu

Thank you in advance! 

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1003 138 329

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @ataraxily,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

screencapture-ataraxily-collections-led-lighting-2021-06-30-11_07_19.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

ADD TO CART
The add to cart button should just be a simple click and it's added. You have a few variants there but the pictures cannot be seen before that option is selected and added so I'd recommend working on the user friendliness of this.

ataraxily-01.png

PRODUCT VARIANTS DESCRIPTIONS

ataraxily-02.png
I’d recommend working on your product variants descriptions, the variants in particular are very confusing. it should be There are things you can add in and change in order to increase conversions. We did a video all about this which you can watch here:

SHIPPING
I wasn't able to check for shipping but when you are working on your shipping, remember to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, I would say that for some it might but long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is. For faster shipping time, I recommend checking out these suppliers:

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.

PRODUCTS
As you know, lighting/LED products can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a LED light strips or a lamp in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move onto different products. What we recommend is selling winning products. A winning product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what it costs you for the product.

We did a video that explains how and where to find winning products that you can watch here:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try (one of the methods we recommend for finding winning products), here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp

Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We regularly post a selection of winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our latest one:

If you’d like to see more, consider subscribing.

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
295 58 181

Hey there, @ataraxily

Congrats on the store! You’ve put a lot of hard work into it, and it shows. That being said, it’s not ready to go live just yet. I would highly recommend combing through your website page by page to make sure it’s linked correctly

There are some fundamental issues that need to be addressed

• From your main navigation, Contact Us leads to About Us
  • From the footer, Get in Touch leads to a page without an away form
  • Your About Us page includes a redundant link back to your website
  • While it’s great to have a currency localization converter, it’s also hiding half of your social prompt of a verified purchase. (Also, be mindful of using those right now - it screams fake right now). 

Let’s start with the newsletter subscription pop-up

• Don’t offer a promo you already offer. Free shipping on your first order isn’t as appealing if you also offer it as a regular promo. 
  • Remember that people don’t know why they want to receive updates or offers; you may want to delay the trigger until someone engages with your products
  • Condense your form and remove a lot of the required fields. Combine the fields for first and last name. 
  • The date of birth field is going to be a trigger. You haven’t explained why you need it or how you’ll use it. If you’re planning on doing a birthday promotion, change it to birth month only and explain what you’ll do. Or remove it completely
  • The trigger for the pop-up is very sensitive and shows way too often after closing it out

Address the red flags

• A 7-day return policy is really tight. Even if someone isn’t necessarily needing more than 7 days, not having extra time to even consider a return may be scaring them away. Especially since you promote it on your homepage, I would highly suggest reconsidering your return policy strategy.
  • Your email address/contact information (not just chat) is hidden on policy pages. Instead of your “About Us” in the footer, replace it with contact information that’s linked. Help build that trust with your visitors.

Simplify and link your announcement bar
I would avoid using any promo that deals on “Selected Items” because it isn’t going to be enough to entice your visitors to learn more. If they don’t know what’s on sale, how can they shop for it? The same goes with the “up to” text. 

Instead, I would say something like, “Save 50% on all LED lighting.” Prompt the free shipping on product pages. Be sure to link the announcement bar to the correct collection OR to your all products collection if it’s broad. 

Keep your hero image in check

Rotating hero images sound like a good idea, but in practice, it doesn’t usually work as well. It tends to distract visitors and take away from the overall experience. In addition, it will help you find a font color that stands out. Right now, the white text and black CTA don’t work on many of the pages. If you can’t see the CTA, does it really help?

Optimize (and continue to optimize) the homepage

I’m not a big fan of featured collections. Something brought your visitors to your site, and they aren’t looking for a random collection you’ve created. They want to see your collections and decide for themselves.  As a result, move the highlighted collections below your hero image.

After launch, use a heatmap to continue to evaluate your homepage. See how far people scroll and where they click. How do they move around your store? 

Develop a working main navigation
Your main navigation is structured in a way that you THINK visitors will use, but it actually makes it harder for them. If someone is new to your site, they aren’t as interested in your About Us page (meaning you can keep it in your footer). Contact Us and Tracking Order can stay in the main navigation only if visitors actually use them. 

Instead, expand out your product collections. Don’t make people click into a drop-down just to see them. That’s not drawing them in. I would do something like Home | Lighting | Décor | Sale | Contact. This keeps it simple so that visitors aren't trying to figure out the difference between Indoor and LED lighting. 

Evaluate all of your collections
I don’t think you need Home Displays, Tools and Improvements as a collection. The cross-over is too great, and it includes products (like a robot vacuum cleaner) that don’t match the rest of your brand.  Don’t lose your brand here! 

Take out photos and information that aren’t helpful
I found this graphic on a product page:

LuckyDanny_0-1625085305117.png

Notice that the test Automizely is still showing. But for the graphic itself, it’s not helpful. Most people don’t care about a collection. It complicates the buying behavior and process.

You’re still pre-launch, so I get that you’re in the preparing stage. Do what you can, and set the visitor behavior tools before you launch. Once you launch, you can look at what visitors really do on your website to better understand what you can update or change. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @ataraxilyThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance:

- Add a call to action button here on the banner image of the homepage.

AiTrillion_0-1625122805441.png

- Also on the homepage, add a section of trending and new products with the help of personalization. Using personalization strategies on your Shopify store is an unparalleled way to increase retention rates.

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

Add Trust Badges & Reviews. They are very important in eCommerce to make people trust your brand and store. Add them to the homepage and product page. 

AiTrillion_1-1625123422823.png

- Add loyalty program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you want better retention and more conversions, you want to invest in engaging your customers. 86% of consumers will spend more if it involves a better customer experience.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hi @ataraxily 

Your website looks great. I would like to suggest few points to increase traffic

One of the best ways to get traffic to your website is through the use of social sharing buttons. Add in both homepage and product page.

Rewards and Credits:
 If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.
Here are some other benefits of a customer loyalty program:
Identify your best customers.
Reduce advertising costs
Acquire new customers.
Move customers up the buying ladder
Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Testimonials are kind of like positive reviews from previous customers. The more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a trustworthy company.
A good customer testimonial will include what the customer's need was and how your product or service was the solution to that need.

Buy nowA buy button gives your customers more convenient ways to purchase.

Wishlist The Wishlist feature on a website allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date and they will buy.

Recently viewed products 
It is always required to show recently viewed products to your customers in order to remind again about that product. Here we have added option to show recently viewed products to your customers even if they are not signed-in on shop and product page.

Add Customer reviews below the product image in pro

Social Login is single sign-on for end users. Using existing login information from a social network provider like Facebook, Twitter, or Google, the user can sign into a third party website instead of creating a new account specifically for that website. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @ataraxily

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available.

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes