3 1 0

braydens-bkm-store.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Braydens-bkm-store,

The store is entirely empty except, only the header and footer section are present. You need to improvise your store completely in order to gain customer insight and engagement leading to loads of sales. Following things need to be added:

1. Add a central banner to the homepage for better website presentation.
  2. Add bestsellers to the homepage to highlight store peculiarity.
  3. Offer discounts to customers for better traffic and lots of sales.
  4. Adding some more social links will enhance customer association.
  5. Remove store description from the footer as it is already a part of the about us section.
  6. Add customer reviews and testimonials below every product and on the homepage as well.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

I hope your store gets much better in looks and receive more and more sales in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

braydens-bkm-store.myshopify.com
0 Likes