LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK ON MY FIRST ONLINE STORE...IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED..

Tourist
5 0 2

HELLO GUYS I HAVE HAD MY WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING FOR A MONTH NOW SINCE HALLOWEEN...SINCE LAUNCHING I HAVE HAD OVER 300 VISITORS COME TO MY ONLINE SHOP BUT MAYBE 2% HAVE ADDED TO CART AND MAYBE 1% MADE IT TO CHECKOUT BUT NO ONE HAS MADE A PURCHASE YET. I KEEP TWEAKING MY WEBSITE TO FIX CERTAIN THINGS I MAY SEE WRONG AND I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED. WELL I THINK..PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND GIVE ME YOUR HONEST FEEDBACK. OBVIOUSLY MY ADS ORGANIC AND PAID ARE WORKING, BUT NOT ENOUGHT TO GET SOMEONE TO PURCHASE FROM THE WEBSITE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO LOOK OVER MY STORE.

https://uniquelysheek.com

PS.I HAVE HAD DISCOUNT CODES AND AUTOMATIC CODES AND NOTHING. ;(

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1964 109 355

Hello @UniquelySheek, I hope you are doing. Here is the feedback:

- On the collection page, the thumbnail images are not looking good. Add high-quality images.

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this helps!

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hey @UniquelySheek,

Sorry to hear, that has to be really discouraging. When you put money in, you definitely want a return on your investment, so I feel for you.

Let's talk about your products first. First a minor note, I'd recommend adding product descriptions to each product, it helps your customer know this product is for them as well as it helps generate free, organic traffic (see video below). Now, on the 3 or 4 products I checked out, you only have one size to offer on each product. One has one medium, another one has a 1x, another one has 1 large. When you run ads, the customer journey is likely: someone sees this product, likes it and clicks > adds it to their cart > sees another outfit that they love and .. not in their size > looks at another .. not in their size. That likely repeats until they get frustrated and click off. You need more sizing options.

sheek-product.png

Next, say a person DOES make it to checkout, they enter their shipping information and bam, $30 shipping! The shipping exceeds the product price. I totally get wanting to offer express shipping, getting items to your customers as quickly as possible is very important, but I'd again, offer more options. Not everyone is willing to pay for express, that's why a lot of retailers offer standard shipping options as well. Slower shipping but less expensive, I'd let your customers have that option.

sheek-checkout.png

My last piece of advice is to spend some time on your SEO. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

Again, not trying to discourage you, genuinely want you to succeed.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

PS: If you need some last minute graphics for your store for Black Friday, we released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
Tourist
5 0 2

Thank you For Your Feed back...Great advise 

Tourist
5 0 2

Wow I never even thought of that thank you very much. P.S I don’t know why that shipping showed up because I offer standard shipping as well .

Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @UniquelySheek !

Change the theme of the store - choose a more professional one. 

Your google page speed score is only 52 and your mobile speed 32. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on the mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.

Add a favicon

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 2

Thank you for your feed back. Will take notes on all of this

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 2

Hello @Growave When you say change the theme on my store to make it look more professional what do you mean ? Color wise or layout wise ? Also, how do you add a hero banner with the simple theme? Thank you 

0 Likes