LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK ON OUR STORE LANDING PAGE

Hi guys, we are PageFly!

You guys might have seen us around as the one who gives feedbacks to merchants, but now the table has turned, we would like to have some feedbacks from you guys on OUR STORE 

This is our landing page we are working on, check it out: HERE (Currently we have traffic of over 2000 for this site)

What do you think about it? Any improvement need to be made? Thank you guys in advance!

Cheers,

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick n Mortal Store Online.

hailey_luu
Tourist
4 0 1

hey, great job, the page loads quite fast, I am wondering how did you do that?

I am not sure but I think if the 1st button of sign up (Get your ticket) can be bolder, it will be better.

0 Likes
ScottP
Excursionist
23 1 1

Page looks good. I do feel there is one piece of information missing though. Duration. The event starts at 9 EST but how long does it last? That is kind of late in the evening so many people (myself included), may want to know what the time commitment is per session.

0 Likes

Hi @hailey_luu we have optimized every pictures before uploading them to the page ^^. One more thing is we built this page with PageFly and in our v3 we have optimized the code to make every page built by us loads faster 

Hi @ScottP, you are absolutely right. So fyi, our event duration is about 1-hour long. We will take this into consideration and add this piece of information asap

ScottP
Excursionist
23 1 1

I found another very small issue. I signed up for the event, then on the Thank You page there are two calendar links that are swapped around. The day 1 link is for the 20th, and the day 2 link is for the 19th.

0 Likes

@ScottP Thank you so much Scott, all your feedbacks are valuable to us. We have fixed all the bugs according to your comments  

0 Likes
annetran
Tourist
3 0 1

I have checked your page and it is indeed beautiful. How can you create the bounding effect and hover image effect? (secondary hover image with logo)

btw I signed up for it. Love the speed

0 Likes
elliothansen
2 0 1

I have seen some conferences' webpages likd ddd.it and ad world, they sell ticket so their website I considered to be more well curate with lots of animation, effects and such. if you can have these effects as well I think your site can be more inviting. However the verall layout is beautiful and I adore the speed. It's super fast

Check out their sites: https://www.ddd.it/, https://www.wecargo.be/ 

If you wanna hire someone to build your site next time you can hit me up!

@elliothansen 

It's brilliant examples! Thank you so much for the recommendation, we'll definitely keep them as example for upcoming events.

0 Likes