Lack Of Reviews Causing Lack Of Sale?

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 6

Hello, This is kind of a repost because I forgot to add my shop url to an older post and by the time I did, my question was lost from the front page.

Here is my problem. I have opened a store about 5 days ago and have been getting lots of great advice on what to do to make it look good. However, I have gotten lots of advice to use customer feedback and reviews to gain trust from potential customers. This would be great but since our store is completely new, we have no customers to ask for feedback/reviews. 

Without reviews, will our store never take off or will it just take some time to start getting sales?

If you have any advice for our store besides my main question please share! 

https://wholesomesoaps.com/

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
25 4 5

This is an accepted solution.

First ... your store is awesome honestly I love it

about reviews I don’t think it’s a big deal but you can attract engagement with some blog posts 

it’s healthier for your SEO too

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey buddy, I started freelancing..
Hire me through Upwork,
I need your support and rating..
click here: MaazS
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @ccjoejoe1 ,

I have looked at your store, there will be no issue even though you didn't get any reviews. The feature is live so customers will automatically review your site once they order any product.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hey @ccjoejoe1 

Although reviews are nice, they are not everything. There are a lot of factors that define whether you convert users or not.

That being said, I can understand the vicious cycle of not having any reviews initially.

The solution is simple - do you have friends and family who have used the product? If not, give them few products for free and ask them to leave reviews.

It will get you started off :)

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
2 Likes