Landing page makes 0 sales

AlexJohnson
2 0 0

Hi fellow hustlers!

We recently launched our first shop and build this nice landing page where we hope to convert the traffic from our facebook advertising. So far we optimized our facebook campaign to a nice CPC of 10 cents. 

We also went through several iterations of our landing page but we couldn´t archieve any measurable improvements here. We are based in Germany but market to the US with the classic Oberlo-dropshipping model for now. 

After a few hunderd visits on our latest landing page there is still 0 sales and only 1 added to cart event!

Whats your opinion on the site?

Does the ad-landing page fit togehter?

Did we miss anything?

Best, 
Hendrik

0 Likes

Hi @AlexJohnson,

Landing page looks great but I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking.

Web-Fonts: Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away. You have stretched the customer reviews image. Product description formatting could be more organized. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.

Images: Use good quality multiple product images. You can insert images into a carousel. Also, provide functionality of zooming to every image.

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

Create a sense of urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales. Making people feel as if they’re about to lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

FAQs to make user’s stay on page: It's a nice practice to help user guide regarding their purchase by answering their queries. People are more likely to purchase when they know you have taken time to guide them and you have displayed the full knowledge of the products it builds your trust.

I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
246 43 151

Hi Hendrik!

This is the tale of two landing pages.

On mobile, your first impression is pretty good. It’s not perfect, but there’s nothing overly concerning that stands out.The images are clear, and it feels like a solid landing page.

On desktop, that first impression is rough. The first thing a customer sees is a blurry image, and it’s not as smooth as you want it to be. The same goes for your testimonials. The images are blurry and it overlaps the types of ingredients you can chip.  As a customer, I would question if your site is legit. 

A heatmap could really help you here. You’re not getting any sales, so what’s going on? A heatmap shows you where people click, move and scroll on your page.

Tip: Since you’re using a Facebook campaign, you can segment your heatmap to show just Facebook traffic to look at the data from that campaign. You can compare it with other ad campaigns (especially if you use UTM parameters).

Using heatmaps, I would evaluate:

• Your headline. Is there a more enticing headline you can create to make them want to scroll down? Segment the heatmap by device type to see if there’s a difference in behavior. 
  • Look at your CTAs. You have a lot of CTAs. Use the heatmap to see which CTA is being clicked on, or if people are scrolling past them. Here’s a cool example of someone who used heatmaps to evaluate CTAs and headlines to see where peopl...
  • Your content. Are people interested in your features and benefits? If you click on this element, the heatmap will show you who has clicked/tapped on it. From there you can jump to session recordings to see what happened before and after the click. Are people just scrolling by it, or are they actively reading it? 
  • Ordering. Your last CTA lets people select the color of the product. None of the other CTAs offer this customization. Check heatmaps to see if people are even getting to that last CTA to select a color and/or if you should move this selection up. 

I agree with oscprofessional that you could consolidate some of this page with videos (especially the Quix Mixing in 4 steps as a quick demo). The video you used in your ad is actually more enticing than the images. In the end, what are customers interested in?

To find the answer, check session recordings. What are people doing on your page? Is there a better way to display some of these areas (i.e., ingredients, care information and what’s in the box)?

For your text, I would focus on the problems your customers are facing. What are their concerns? Why would this be the easier method? Use a poll here to help you improve the page. Ask a question like, “What are your biggest complaints in chopping fruits and vegetables?”

Maybe your customers are more concerned with letting kids help cook, are intimidated by large chef’s knives or need a way to cook in a small kitchen. Instead of starting with “Ever cut your finger while chopping?” consider saying something like “Get your kids into the kitchen” or “Maximize your kitchen space.” Let the poll help you decide.

So for your last feature bullet, you wouldn’t lead with “Ever cut your finger whip chopping?” and instead consider something like, “Get your kids into the kitchen with you.” The poll will help.

You can get heatmaps, session recordings, polls and more features together with Lucky Orange. There’s a free trial (no credit card needed), and plans start at US $10/month. It would really help you evaluate this landing page and find ways to improve. 

You can do this, Hendrik. If you have any other questions, I’m here to help.

Cheers,
Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2404 140 433

Hello @AlexJohnson,

The product looks good but instead of showing them vertically you should display the products horizontally. And on the homepage, video or image isn't displaying. Check it once. Add a footer menu which includes policies, contact information. 

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

To implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

The first thing I see that needs improvement is low-resolution images. I suggest you seriously invest your time and resouces on preparing high quality images of the product (and videos would be much better).

Also, there are two severe problems with the testimonials:

• Image resolution is low
  • No reference

Screenshot at Mar 22 23-37-26.png

Testimonials are only convincing when people can click and verify the information from your actual customers. Consider including clickable links to your customers' sites and include these feedbacks as profile images with paragraph (Instead of screenshot.

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes