Lash business

LourianBeauty
Tourist
5 0 0

Hey, my name is Oksana and I am in the process of starting my own cosmetics line. My first step is lashes. I was wondering if someone would give me some feedback on my site. What do you all think I should add to it and what visuals would you all think would be good to add to it. I would greatly appreciate it! I know it needs some work I just need help with like the style of my website or even like what the layout should look like. 

0 Likes
luis_cc
Tourist
8 0 0

Do you have a link to the shop?

0 Likes
luis_cc
Tourist
8 0 0

that's ok but we cant actually see the website as its not live yet...takes us to a 'opening soon' page and its asking for a password to view it...

0 Likes
LourianBeauty
Tourist
5 0 0
Ohh sorry the password is lawrence1234
0 Likes

@Hi @LourianBeauty ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments on your home page and hope it would be helpful to you:

- You should add your brand logo and slogan to the top header , it is not recommended that we leave the header too empty.

- On the top navigation, you should add the pages like Collections, About Us,... Besides that, I would recommend you make a sticky header, since a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit a page.

RichardNguyen_0-1613704665408.png

The search field should be positioned prominently on your page, so visitors will feel more assured when getting stuck or wanting to search more about a product.

- It is good to use the slideshow to display your best-selling/featured products, however, to make the most out of it and bring the good results, I would recommend the carousels should be made to autorate, but not too quickly, the autoration should temporarily pause when hovered and permanently pause after any user interaction. 

- I would suggest you display your featured products on the home page and add CTA buttons under each product like "View More" to increase conversion rate, you can refer to Nars Cosmetics website for more details: https://www.narscosmetics.com/

RichardNguyen_1-1613704872257.png

- You should add Testimonials like a video testimonial, reviews...on your home page to increase brand trust

- When users have questions about refund or shipping info, they tend to seek these info in the footer, and they will feel confused if these info is not shown there. Therefore, I would recommend you have direct links to both "Return Policy" and "Shipping Info" in the footer. 

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION

Best of luck! 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
LourianBeauty
Tourist
5 0 0
This was amazing advice I really appreciate it!!! Would you suggest that I change my theme maybe or do you think my theme is fine. I just feel like my page is so plain . 
0 Likes

Hi @LourianBeauty ,

From my point of view, I think your theme looks quite good, however, we should add some elements as suggested above to make it look more attractive. At the moment, we have over 70 pre-made templates to help merchants build pages with the least effort but still bring professional look for their website, you can refer to https://pagefly.link/pWVanyrT. Hope you will find the best one for your store. Thank you.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

Hello @LourianBeauty, I hope you are doing well! here are few suggestions:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a favicon.

- You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.

- Add a footer menu.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.