Last minute feedback before the grand opening? :)

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Hello all, 

I'm launching my Shopify store by the end of the week and I would love to get your feedback! 

We are a new perfume brand based in Paris, crafting natural and 100% transparent perfumes, a first in the industry.

My website is in French, but the navigation is super easy so hopefully even non-French speakers will be able to read through it :)

Here's the address: www.bastilleparfums.com 

Any feedback would be hugely appreciated! Thanks in advance, 

Marie

PS: some ingredients lists of my products are missing - I'm still to receive them :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Marie

One small thing I noticed. 

Product Tabs 

You could add a shipping and refund policy tab. This way all the information anyone might need is on the same page. 

Overall you have done a great job. I love when people do Story pages like you have. That's just awesome. Keep up the good work and good luck. Remember its all a learning curve and I'm sure its all going to work out in the end :) 

Cheers 
Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Thanks so much Clayton for your feedback! 

Regarding shipping & refund policy, I have it on a callout on product pages: 

Capture d’écran 2019-12-06 à 14.59.41.png

That being said, if you haven't noticed it that probably means I should make it more visible, maybe as a product tab (unless you didn't notice it because... it's in French - in this case, I'll just leave it there).

Thanks so much for the cheering :) and all the best

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would remove the product slider/carousels on the homepage as they have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. They rarely are a great way to show off product

2. Adding an FAQ page might be helpful for customers

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. 

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

@MarieV wrote:

Thanks so much Clayton for your feedback! 

Regarding shipping & refund policy, I have it on a callout on product pages: 

Capture d’écran 2019-12-06 à 14.59.41.png

That being said, if you haven't noticed it that probably means I should make it more visible, maybe as a product tab (unless you didn't notice it because... it's in French - in this case, I'll just leave it there).

Thanks so much for the cheering :) and all the best

That is good and all but its always good to have some more information in the product tab. Will help to convert more visitors into sales. Example your website says free shipping ..... but how to you ship the products and how long take ? Product tab clears this up for visitors. 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Thanks a lot Clayton, point taken! I'll do that.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi Duane, 

Thanks a lot for your feedbacks! 

My home page doesn't have a carousel - it's only 1 image and it doesn't change. I don't like carousel either, they're confusing :)

FAQ is actually the "revolution" page - it's just not titled FAQ.

Featured product: noted! 

Product page: my products all have 2 images for now and I'll upload 1 more. I'm planning to put customer reviews up as soon as I have some! 

Thanks again and have a great weekend,

Marie

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Marie

I would consider how you have the products on your homepage below "GET IN THE HABIT OF SURPRISING", to be in a slider/carousel. You have to scroll through me to see them all. Not the ideal way to show off your product. I would consider calling and changing the "revolution" page to FAQ to not confuse customers or make them think. Cheers.

--

Duane

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes