Launched My Clothing Brand Website Need Feedback- Please!

Solved
the_cynics_soc3
2 0 2

Hey, 

I'm been working on my website for about 6 months and i'm very happy with it, but I haven't really made any sales yet. 

I have run alot of different social media ads and have reached a couple of thousand people, so i'm wondering if it's the website or the merchandise. I would appreciate any feedback! Thank You. 

thecynicssociety.com

ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 155

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @the_cynics_soc3,

Congratulations on your store!

At first, I have some praises for you:

- You have a logo and it looks great. 

- You have multiple products, I like it. 

However, I still have some suggestions for you:

- The most important here that needs to be changed is your background color. You can visit some famous sites like Adidas, Nike, or Puma. The background color needs to be white or black. I know your vibe is green, but try to add this vibe in a different way. 

- You need to add some CTA buttons on your banners.

- You have a wide range of products, but I think you need to group those products better. 9 collections are so many with only t-shirts, hoodies, and hats.

- On the product pages, move your product photos to the left and the details to the right. Don't let your customers scroll when it's not necessary. And it would be great if you can make the size chart visible, not have to click. 

- I see you have an Instagram account, and it has good content. So try to connect your Shopify to your Instagram account to create an Instagram gallery. 

Check this out if you like: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- Do you try to use some discount events? I think it will increase your sales. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling my friend, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!

@the_cynics_soc3 your site is good.

If you reach a couple of thousand people it does not mean a couple of thousand people visitors to your site. Or not? 

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
the_cynics_soc3
2 0 2

This is very helpful! Thank you so much for the advice.

0 Likes
StopHasselingMe
Tourist
5 0 0

HI,

I too have started a website a few months ago but have not made any sales yet, cold you gives any tips or anyhrting that i should change 

www.stophassellingme.com

thank you

0 Likes