I'm been working on my website for about 6 months and i'm very happy with it, but I haven't really made any sales yet.
I have run alot of different social media ads and have reached a couple of thousand people, so i'm wondering if it's the website or the merchandise. I would appreciate any feedback! Thank You.
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Congratulations on your store!
At first, I have some praises for you:
- You have a logo and it looks great.
- You have multiple products, I like it.
However, I still have some suggestions for you:
- The most important here that needs to be changed is your background color. You can visit some famous sites like Adidas, Nike, or Puma. The background color needs to be white or black. I know your vibe is green, but try to add this vibe in a different way.
- You need to add some CTA buttons on your banners.
- You have a wide range of products, but I think you need to group those products better. 9 collections are so many with only t-shirts, hoodies, and hats.
- On the product pages, move your product photos to the left and the details to the right. Don't let your customers scroll when it's not necessary. And it would be great if you can make the size chart visible, not have to click.
- I see you have an Instagram account, and it has good content. So try to connect your Shopify to your Instagram account to create an Instagram gallery.
Check this out if you like: Shoppable Instagram Gallery
- Do you try to use some discount events? I think it will increase your sales.
Hope this helps!
Happy selling my friend,
@the_cynics_soc3 your site is good.
If you reach a couple of thousand people it does not mean a couple of thousand people visitors to your site. Or not?