Launched My Store, Getting Traffic But No Sales! Please Help!

3 0 0

Hi so I launched my store 2 weeks ago and I'm starting to gain traffic, not too much but enough to where I feel like I'm not doing something right due to the fact that I haven't made a single sale. I have had 70 Views on my website and not one has landed on my checkout page. Not only that my bounce rate is at 71% and many don't make it past my landing page. Could it be an issue with the way my website looks? Or the trust of my website. I've been running Facebook ads with very targeted campaigns. Can someone maybe give me feedback on my website or help me on what I can do to fix it? Thank You!

https://plushiesforkiddos.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
34 0 0

Hello Plushiesforkiddos,

Seems like you are drop shipping from overseas.   That can be an issue due to delivery time.  Also, the site seems too simple.  Try to make it more professional and create a site logo with a kick. 

Try using fiverr service get your logo defined.  

Pricing seems ok.  Have some more selections.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hey thanks for the feedback! By More selections do you mean categories or more products.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hello

Your store looks great.

What i think about your store;

- It give me not much trust because you don’t have any link about F.A.Q  Privacy Policy  Refund policy  Terms of Service  Contact Us etc

-Give your customer info about shipping time very important and be honest.

-Did you ever take in your hand any of your products (mkae some picture and video) If you don't trust your product you can not waiting trust from your customers to.

-Make some work for SEO : page title, backlinks etc.

Good luck with your store

0 Likes
3 0 0

Thank you so much for the tips! I added the advice you gave me for the trustworthiness of my website now I'm going to add SEO 

0 Likes