Launched Second Skinz ecommerce site. Need feedback

2 0 1

Hello.  I just launched this site: www.skinzbrand.com.  Please let me know what you think.

Thanks.
Darren

0 Likes

Hi Darren 

Few Suggestions 

Contact Page: I would add a contact page. This way your customers will be able to reach out to you/

How to add contact page CLICK HERE 

Images: Most of your product images aren't the same size. I would adjust them so all images are the same size. This will look more professional. 

Featured Collection: I'm not a fan of this. I like to use collection list. 

Social Icons: Your links don't open new page. They're linking on the same browser page. Visitors could go to your social media and get lost on social and never come back. Make links that open new browser. 

About Page: Add more content. Make logo smaller. 

Footer: Add these pages privacy policy , returns and refunds , FAQ's 

I wrote this article to give inspiration to Shopify Store owners struggling with sales and motivation CLICK HERE 

Just a few suggestions don't want to overload you.

I can tell you have put a lot of effort into your store keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

1 Like
2 0 1

Thanks Clayton.  I am trying to boost my business and sales.  It is frustrating that it has been 2 months and not one sale.  I will make the adjustments you recommended.  Your input is much appreciated!

Best regards.
Darren S.

Second Skinz

1 Like

No dramas mate. You will get there. Keep putting in the work. Have a look at the article I wrote it has little bit of my journey and struggles I had with my first Shopify Store. Might add some inspiration. 

If you want some help I have few more ideas and would be happy to help for FREE if you wanted to reach out. Contact CLICK HERE 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
816 28 226

Hi Darren! Maggie, a Shopify Partner here :)

Great tips from 

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

1 Like

@Rockpapercopy wrote:

Hi Darren! Maggie, a Shopify Partner here :)

Great tips from 

Thanks Maggie @Rockpapercopy 

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 12

Hi Darren,

I suggest you have to mainly focus on you product page, If you add a carousel to the gallery images of the products then it could look much better and make sure all the images are in same dimensions.

There are only few products in your collection. Its time to add more products to your collection so that customers stay on your website for longer time and might they make a purchase. Otherwise customers just browse your website and go away.

Add a Blog page also, it helps you to drive more traffic to your website as you have social profiles which is a good chance to get your customers back to your website by providing them blogs to read.

Good Luck,

Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
0 Likes