Launched Store - Free trial and $58 and not one sale

Highlighted
1 0 0

Well, it is the same old concern. Used a free trial and have now paid for 2 months and not a sale.  I did not think I would be pulling a 6-figure income but I did think I would sell 2 or 3 watches in 2 months.  - https://tampatrybe.myshopify.com

Thank for the  abuse ( feedback )

Willie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1013 44 123

Hello,

First of all do not let down yourself. You have nice store and following tips will help you

1. Design need to improve

2. Add policies pages

3. Use icon for social media platform rather than text.

4. Optimize your site for mobile

5. Optimize page speed

6. Add blog section

7. Use Google Shopping Ads for sale & More..

There are other areas you need to work if you need help please contact us https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

We would love to help you and you will get huge sale in very short period of time.

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi tampatrybe,

General
  • I spotted was that there is no contact us page. A contact us page is something I would recommend as it shows your store visitors that you are open to being contacted in any situation and that you are making it as simple as possible for people to contact you should they need to and further adding/ building the trust barrier with your store.
  • I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
Homepage
  • Your 'above the fold' content (this is what the customers sees when they land on your site before scrolling down or navigating away) should be clear, concise with an actionable item.
  • Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
Product
  • No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.
  • You are going to need to write persuasive product descriptions for each product.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
156 3 24

Hi Willie,

You have a nice start to a website and a very defined niche but there are 2 points that you should take into consideration:

1. You don't have any unique branding on your website: Having a unique logo and colors that can help people recognize your brand and connect it to your products will increase the credibility and professionalism of your store.

2. The website looks very generic: There are many ecommerce stores selling watches, so make sure your customers know the difference. You should clearly tell a story to your customers that immediately lets them know your product and what you are selling. (ex: The current image of a person speaking on the radio, your banner "support those that support you". - don't inform on the watches being sold)

However, I don't believe that not getting enough sales is related solely to the website. It might be that you're not advertising effectively, a significant problem for every new Ecommerce store.

You might want to try AdScale to help you with your advertising campaigns. It's a Shopify app that automatically creates and manages targeted advertising campaigns using advanced AI technology. You can learn more here: ecom.adscale.com

Hope I've been helpful!

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
0 Likes