Launched Wholesale Candy store, would greatly appreciate your feedback!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
119 0 16

Hi, I just launched a new store for a client, and I would appreciate some input on things I could improve upon.

https://tevan.ca/

Thanks!

Ron

Shopify expert, software developer and designer.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Congrats on the new candy store for your client. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would would make the Shop For section bigger as it feels like the Brand Story and Brands You Offer take center stage

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. I would make Quick Links and Important Links the same section

4. Some of the candy collection pages have an image and others don't... make sure all have an image. I would also add text here to help the section rank as ranking category pages are very hot in 2019

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page.

2. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site

3. Make the text on each product page is bigger as right now it's smaller and super hard to read

The store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
119 0 16

Thanks for the feedback!

The brand story is more important than selling products on this store, because it is only for use for Wholesale customers and to get new customers to sign up.  When a person becomes a customer they have a different set of menus and features not available to the public.

The carousel is only there for something interesting to separate the page. 

Unfortunately, sometimes the client adds products to the store without adding in image so sometimes the product images are missing.  I will have to code a missing image placeholder...

I will use some of your suggestions, thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@rmanke wrote:

Thanks for the feedback!

The brand story is more important than selling products on this store, because it is only for use for Wholesale customers and to get new customers to sign up.  When a person becomes a customer they have a different set of menus and features not available to the public.

The carousel is only there for something interesting to separate the page. 

Unfortunately, sometimes the client adds products to the store without adding in image so sometimes the product images are missing.  I will have to code a missing image placeholder...

I will use some of your suggestions, thanks!

That all makes sense about the images and why some might be missing. If you can get the collection pages to rank.. that could really help the business from an SEO POV. If the brand story is more important then keep it....just thought it hid the sale of candy. Makes sense why that is front and center stage. I use to live in Vancouver... this site made me miss the island when I saw the areas they serve.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
119 0 16

Haha, yes it is a beautiful place!

0 Likes