Launched activewear store in February ( poor conversion ) Please help with Feedback

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Guys, 

We are www.veeractive.com we recently launched our february and we have gotten conversions here and there but in the last little bit nothing actually. We average around 500 visits per week or so but no conversions? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. We are running ads on google and facebook.

regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

You have a great looking store and well thought out brand and design. There are only a few items I would teak on your site. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Setup a main menu with links to your two collection pages: Tops and Bottoms

2. The coming soon item on each collection page was far left aligned for some odd reason. I would have this show up under the first image to make sure it's aligned correctly

Product Page Feedback

1. Try to add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Link to your sizing guide on each product pages (near where people pick their size). That way you don't have to deal with returns.

4. I would see if you can design your customer reviews section to take up all the space from the far left where the product images start to where it ends now. That big empty space under your product images should get used for something and social proof is the best item to put there

5. LOVE that you have the video on the sports bra, however, you should refilm it and make it vertical. Most people hold their phones this way. Plus the space you have is vertical...this will look 100% better on mobile. I would consider also filming a small video like this for all your products. You can film the video on the latest Pixel or iPhone. product videos like this is something you see major brands like ASOS use, which I have worked on

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi veeractive,

General
  • There is no email, phone number, or address revealed.
  • Increase the visibility of your collections will make it easier for your visitors to navigate your store. The easier they can find the products, the higher the chance they will make a purchase.
Homepage
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
Product
  • Product page looks really good with top quality images.
  • Your Add to Cart button is attractive.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1151 57 343

Hi there,

I love your homepage, it's very engaging, especially the intro video is beautifully showing your collection and is inviting to browse further. 

I noticed that in your side menu four of the elements link to the same product:

Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 08.28.29.png

Look into that, as it might affect your store navigation and user experience, which also counts towards the conversion rate. 

Learn how to run insanely profitable online store from day #1 | Join the Masterclass: http://www.rockpapercopy.com/shopify-masterclass/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Some really great suggestions above from great Shopify Partners. 

I would add a blog. Think you could add lots of value to visitors and will help with SEO for Google. Maggie @Rockpapercopy  is great with SEO. 

I love the Video on home page and the about us page. It's great to give back. I'm sure you're on the way to crushing it online. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes