I have just helped my mom launch an online health coaching program for people suffering from fluctuating glucose levels. It's not getting the response we would like so please provide some much-needed feedback on how to improve it.
The link is https://dr-c-zuzo.myshopify.com/
Solved! Go to the solution
Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.
1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. Need to Change design
3. Optimize your product landing page for Facebook ads
4. Optimize your store for SEO
5. Add favicon
6. Add blog section
Need more tips? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us
Select "Shopify Single Small Task"
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us.
You've done amazing work on that site, it looks great! I've spent a little time on the site and I have some feedback for you, on how you can improve it and hopefully get more sales.
1) About Us in your navigation: you have a wonderful About at the very bottom of your landing page, but there is no guarantee you customer will stay that long to reach it. Placing the About Us, or in this case, About Dr C Zuzu, in your navigation will mean customers can immediately get information on who is the qualified person selling this program.
2) Social Proof: does the business have a Facebook page or a Twitter account? Link those on the site!
3) Contact Us page: your customers might have questions that they can't get answered about the program, and therefore won't purchase it. It is essential to have a Contact Us page on your site. You can learn how to add a Contact Us page here.
4) More information on the product itself: is it a physical book, or an e-book? Is there any shipping involved? Do you offer ongoing support for people completing the course? You could offer access to a private Facebook group for clients only, where they could interact with you and other clients to help each other with what they learn!
5) Lastly, and most importantly, for this sort of product, you must have testimonials from previous clients! I want to read all the success stories, the difference it has made in people's lives. Your customer would relate to these testimonials and would be more inclined to give it a try themselves. Peer reviews have been proven as the number one influencing factor on whether someone buys a product or not.
What sort of marketing are you currently doing for the business?