Launched in January, only just found this forum...Would LOVE your help!

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hello everyone :) 

I launched Sleep Siren - a premium boutique for sleep education and sleep supporting products - back in January. We have seen good traffic but conversions are low at present. I did comprehensive testing prior to launch and roped in all my family and friends who gave great feedback. Since launch, we have had good traffic and we are growing in our SEO rankings etc. However, we have recently brought on a PR agency and have a number of confirmed print placements coming out soon. I would therefore just like to make sure from a customers point of view that everything is looking and functioning as expected and it is a positive experience. I wouldn't want to lose sales opportunities over anything avoidable! 

Example questions: Is navigation obvious and easy? Is there anything missing? Is there anything that would improve the shopping experience? Would you like to see more product info or less? Did you add products to cart? Was it all as expected? What would you add or improve? What would you remove?

Thank you GREATLY in advance! Happy to return the favour for anyone, so do share your stores if you'd like that :) 

1 Like
Shopify Partner
141 4 31

Hello @SleepSirenLily  (Lily)

Trust you are doing good. Congratulations on your new store. The name is great. also the logo is awesome!

See below feedback

Firstly i would remove the link "brands" the reason is the same products are available in the actual brand website so better you keep the privacy of business, but yes if the brand website reduces the product price and you will also reduce then it's ok. (example  Kin.... + W..d ) - hope you understand.

home page is good.

product details page example below

https://sleepsiren.com/collections/new-in/products/galloon-lace-racerback-bralette

for clothing i would add size chart

also the more information (returns and shipping tabs) keep on right side currently it is on left side and when someone scroll all the images then it is visible.

on cart page -  when i add the product of $18 the message "Spend £32 and get free shipping!"   -   should contain the word "MORE"

regarding your questions:

Is navigation obvious and easy?
YES
Is there anything missing?
STATED ABOVE
Is there anything that would improve the shopping experience?
STATED ABOVE
Would you like to see more product info or less?
YES TRY TO ADD WOMEN SHORTS TOP SINGLETS etc plain ones Regular Women's inner wear some classic wear i do not mean some baby dolls or intimate wear. (hope you understand what i am trying to say or do feel free to get in touch on my email - so i can send you some examples)

Did you add products to cart? Was it all as expected?
YES
What would you add or improve? What would you remove?
STATED ABOVE

Further I guess you would Love to boost your website sales & conversion & I would Love to grow your sales!

Industries served - Bikni, Swimwear ,Lingerie, Computers, Audio, Electronics, Vegan Cosmetics & Skin Care Products!

Results from Digital Ad Channels  - I have helped merchants achieve sales from $150 per month to $970+ per month in just 3 months

with correct ad setups and detailed manual optimization and strategies from time to time.

I would be happy to help and serve you too!

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
1 Like

Congrats on the store and growing overall with SEO and soon some PR.  A store is always going to change and grow as it's never finished. My first impressions is great and so far the brand seems consistent. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders. One strong image will always do better then 3 average ones.

2. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. The CLEMENTINE CALAMITY TEA needs some words around why you picked it and what people will get out of using this product

3. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the Instagram section takes up a lot of space right now. There is a lot of empty white space, which I feel you can do with a little less and still keep it feeling light and airy

4. For press email, I might still use you as a contact because if you decide to not use this PR agency anymore, you will lose any contacts that didn't try to email you first. You can always forward emails on

5. Don't forget to think about where you will put press logos on your homepage when you get them

6. Look at making the names bigger on your Our Brands page. 

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Make sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. Make sure people buy the right size and you don't deal with returns

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store is great so far and I don't see any major issues with it but you can improve areas here and there to make the experience even better.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
474 46 236

Hi SleepSirenLily,

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • Your navigation is absolutely adorable!
Homepage
  • I have to say the first thing I notice at your store is the popup. It shows up immediately after I land on your site. It won't help you get customers' emails. When they land on your site, let them explore your products first. If you show the popup immediately, your customers will just close it for sure.
  • I suggest to add product reviews on the website, it helps customers to view the product rating and views on it. And you can ask your customer to provide their feedback.
Product
  • It's easy to see your Shipping and Returns information, it's good. It's helps to build trust.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you so much for your feedback @vinods! I greatly appreciate it. 

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you SO SO much for your feedback @DuaneBrown. That's all incredibly helpful and I'm going to go away and work on all this. Thank you again!

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2

Thats all really helpful @fnLabs! Thank you very much, I'll make all those changes :) 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
141 4 31

Hello @SleepSirenLily (Lily)

You're always welcome!

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes