Launched my Store-Need Feedback

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi all,

I am very excited to announce that I just launched my store: https://unusual-products.com/

Please feel free to have a look, and let me know any feedback you have.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Trailblazer
163 13 52

Hi there,

Not sure, but I believe that if you can focus on 1 niche will be more profitable for your business. You are going to expertise in one field and will know how to make money on that to add other types of products.

Also, your facebook link to your social media needs to be updated. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
1639 22 163

Hello,

I just had look into your store, It's looking good. I suggest you can use a high resolution/quality of logo, A logo makes a lasting positive impression on the potential customers.

And Your collection page arrange the all items in equal dimensions like , Then your grid/ list view looking attractive.
Have you created the Facebook page for your store? Actually I am unable to find your store Facebook page in your website. It is also helps to increasing sales. You don't have minimum description of the items? It's not good-looking on product page. You can add the product description. It helps you to increasing of visitors on your store.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
482 46 236

Hi Keanu76,

General
  • Your store doesn't have a favicon. A favicon is a small image that appears on the browser tabs. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • There are too many menu items in your navigation bar. Use dropdown buttons for group your categories.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like

Your store looks cool just set the menu bar proper because its not showing inalign.

Gul Khan Truck Art Creators of handmade and hand painted truck art products that are an epitome of color show and uniqueness.
1 Like
2 0 0

Thanks a lot

0 Likes