Launched my first store and wanting honest feedback.

2 0 0

I am new to Shopify and have no experience in making a website, store or even drop shipping so this is a new experience for me. I launched my websites but I am still working on it as I go and as I research many ways to improve it. I have not yet  started marketing my website because I am a little nervous that I might not be doing a good job at this. I'm here looking for feedback whether it be good or bad so that I may grow and learn from this experience to in hopes has a successful store and business.. Take a look and tell me what you think, all are welcomed. Thank you.

www.simplisticbeautybee.com

0 Likes
Trailblazer
147 12 49

Hi there,

Welcome to our big Shopify family and congrats on your store.

I see that your website is in a row condition right now.

You might feel your homepage with necessary information since there are some blank spaces.

Great that you've shown the email address for Contact Us, if you will have the form to fill, it will be the advantage as well.

Right now your site is not trying to keep me engaged. It doesn't offer anything nor tell me what to do. Consider for example this, let users know that you care about them and provide them with a small discount for them to sign up or collect their email addresses by that. 

Hope it helps :)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for the feedback. I am going to use what you told me to improve it but could you possible explain what you mean by row condition so I can have a better understanding?

0 Likes