Launched my new website two weeks ago, lots of clicks but not getting any sales

Solved
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi all!

I've opened a store for my clothing brand, and every time I show people my products in person, they love the designs, but on the website I'm getting about 60-100 people a day coming in, but nobody's even adding to cart, so I know I must be doing something wrong. I've even added free shipping and returns to sweeten the deal, but I'm getting 0 sales despite spending about $500 a month on ads.

Here's the link: www.mephitosk.com

Any feedback and help would be extremely appreciated!

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 0
Hi Matt! My design was inspired by cyberpunk, retro sci fi and glitch art, but I may have gone about it wrong if it looks dated. I'll probably have to redesign it from scratch, as I don't make enough to hire anyone right now. Thanks for letting me know!
0 Likes

Success.

1 1 1
Really really dark from a mobile phone it is not inviting at all . Bring light to it make it stand out . It’s like me typing this in black letters and the background is black . How would you read it ? Or how will you even want to try and read it ? you’d probably Lose interest in knowing my reply . Hope this helps
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey all, I've made some changes to it based on feedback - I didn't realize it was hard to read for others, so I made some changes (and found a better font in the process!)

0 Likes
2 0 0

@MephitOSK wrote:

Hey all, I've made some changes to it based on feedback - I didn't realize it was hard to read for others, so I made some changes (and found a better font in the process!)

Hey! I think your sales may improve if you show more than one product on the home page!

0 Likes
2 0 0

how much do you charge for it

0 Likes