Launched my new website two weeks ago, lots of clicks but not getting any sales

Solved
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi all!

I've opened a store for my clothing brand, and every time I show people my products in person, they love the designs, but on the website I'm getting about 60-100 people a day coming in, but nobody's even adding to cart, so I know I must be doing something wrong. I've even added free shipping and returns to sweeten the deal, but I'm getting 0 sales despite spending about $500 a month on ads.

Here's the link: www.mephitosk.com

Any feedback and help would be extremely appreciated!

0 Likes
Excursionist
99 6 23
Ok so this might come across as harsh but your site is simply ugly. It looks like it was put together in the early 2000’s with the flashing logo, black background etc.

Because of that black background and the blue text it is virtually impossible to read your menu etc.

I would honestly just google the biggest Shopify stores in your niche and see what their site looks like. I guarantee it won’t look like this. You can hire people on fiverr to do a complete site redesign but it is pretty expensive. If you intend to make it a business it is worthwhile to set the site up yourself and then pay someone to give you optimization help. https://www.fiverr.com/s2/063bc659af?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile
1 Like
Tourist
3 0 0
Hi Matt! My design was inspired by cyberpunk, retro sci fi and glitch art, but I may have gone about it wrong if it looks dated. I'll probably have to redesign it from scratch, as I don't make enough to hire anyone right now. Thanks for letting me know!
0 Likes

Success.

1 1 1
Really really dark from a mobile phone it is not inviting at all . Bring light to it make it stand out . It’s like me typing this in black letters and the background is black . How would you read it ? Or how will you even want to try and read it ? you’d probably Lose interest in knowing my reply . Hope this helps
1 Like
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey all, I've made some changes to it based on feedback - I didn't realize it was hard to read for others, so I made some changes (and found a better font in the process!)

0 Likes
2 0 0

@MephitOSK wrote:

Hey all, I've made some changes to it based on feedback - I didn't realize it was hard to read for others, so I made some changes (and found a better font in the process!)

Hey! I think your sales may improve if you show more than one product on the home page!

0 Likes