I really love the product images, very engaging and relevant to your target audience. You have a professional business email address displayed in the top bar, and you hyperlink for an instant contact; perfect.
You have a great looking logo, and you should accentuate it more by displaying it alone, without the text on the side of it. You can add this text to the top promo bar, which will give you a more professional and sleek look.
That's a great question. When it comes to improving the conversion rate, I always recommend analyzing your Google Analytics account to see what is your current bounce rate, which are your landing pages and exit pages. You will then understand better your customer journey and how can you improve your store navigation to keep people browsing for longer, and eventually buy.
I'd also recommend installing HotJar - this software gives you an option of free analysis [I think up to 2000 sessions are free] of your customers' visits. You will be able to see how people see your website on their screens [so you could spot any elements that might be affecting browsing on mobile or on very large screens], how people navigate your website, where do they look when searching for the key info etc. It's really insightful and valuable information, and it will help you improve your store and boost conversion rate.
I'd recommend analyzing also [in Google Analytics] your current traffic sources to see if you get the most relevant traffic [most likely to convert].
If you need help with any of these, let me know!
Hi @Yogaccessories !
Welcome to Shopfiy and I wish you good luck!
1. Your mobile speed score is only 14. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on the mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.
2. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
3.Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
4. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
5. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
6. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
7. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
8. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
9. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.