Launched yesterday! Looking for some feedback from you, the experts!

Solved
TvdH
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi everybody, 

Just launched my Shopify store yesterday after months of preparations. It has been a steep learning curve so far and I hope that continues. 

https://chrono-bay.com/ 

Ok so i have had some visitors in the website, mainly family and friends. So i'm looking for a bit of unbiassed feedback from the community here. Please have a look and let me know what you think is good, or sucks. 

Eitherway I hope you have a fantastic Sunday! 

// TvdH 

0 Likes
Bunty
Tourist
87 20 40

Looks fantastic, congratulations!

The store is simple, elegant and quick. I suggest you keep it clutter-free like this. If you are not planning to put any more products, maybe cut down on the collections page and provide the ability to get to the one product you have from the nav

TvdH
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi man, fantastic thank you so much for your nice words! Will add more products in a later stage, but until then maybe it would be better to remove the collection page yes. Great thought!  

Awesome, thanks for taking the time to have a look  

Hi @TvdH 

I had viewed your website and here is my feedback , I hope it will be useful for your store and you can implement on it easily.

->Testimonials and reviews: You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

->You can Add Trust Badges at your product page.

->Try to add social login .It helps in simplify the registration and eliminate manual registration process so that it does not take to long for people to sign up.

->Buy Button is basically a shortcut to buy one of your products. Customers don’t need to go to a separate page to finalize their order.

1. Reduces checkout time

2. Increases the conversions on your site

3. Almost doubles the number of orders

4. Improves User Experience
Untitled.png

->Implement reward program to increase sales to your store. You offer reward points for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
TvdH
Tourist
3 0 1

Amazing, thank you so much for your time and kind feedback. I will implement this directly! 

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2798 175 469

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @TvdH 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

corspeed.png

• Use icon

chroicon.png

• Remove "powered by shopify" from footer
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
  • Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @TvdH 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. Personally, I think your website looks really good but some tweaks still need to be done. Here they are:

1, Hero section

The hero section looks quite blank, visitors might be confused when look at it and don't know what action you wanna drive them to make. Please include a Heading + CTA button

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 2.24.39 PM.png

2. Testimonial

- You should include a testimonial section, especially image testimonial for this kind of product

3. Include more on the product line

- If the watch stand is the only thing you sell it's okay but if you sell more than that or have more model for this product you should showcase them cause if visitors think you don't sell what they are looking for they will leave.

4. Show case more product images

--

This all I have to say, if you feel this comment is helpful for you to draw a good insight please give me a like and / or mark it as solution! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3727 214 663

Hey @TvdHThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Nice start to your site. Let me know if the below is honest enough! It's a nice list to begin with, and I'll be happy to take another look after you've made some changes!

Some good points:

• Good design
  • great layout

- On the banner image, add a title- subheading- call to action button (shop now) here as shown in the below screenshot. 

AiTrillion_0-1626696032005.png

- On the product page, add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

- Being a single product store, add an engaging video of the product displaying the benefits of the product. 

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a LiveChat. Reply to your customers faster than ever and never give them a chance to interact with your competitor whenever they face any issue. Seamlessly grow your channel and connect new people every time which will lead to more sales and happy customers.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes