Launching New Shopify Store - Need Feedback

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Guys,

Please i need review on my site and feedback.

www.sycharwell.com

Thanks,

Joe

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
86 3 17

Hi @Joemaxwell23 ,

Overall the site looks good.

A few points:

- I landed home page that had a picture of the red Fiji Bula shirt. Due to the coloring of the shirt and font I found it very hard to read the name of the shirt (this image should be clickable as well).

- The menu at the top right of the landing page is almost invisible - I had to really search for it.

- I found it hard to navigate to all the products. Adding a header to the home page with Mens collections, Youth tees, etc (like you have on the product pages) would make navigation a lot easier. 

- I couldn't see a link from the site to an Instagram presence. Fashion brands (especially ones with a lot of color in their aesthetic) are great for Instagram.

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Since you don't see tons of product, I would show less product on your homepage. Also the grey background does not work when your product images have a white background.

3. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

4. If you are only going to have one item in your Youth section.... should you have a youth section?

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now. I would make sure you have Product Title, Costs, Size/Colour Selection, Add To Cart button and then Product Description as the order of your product page information. Anything else needs to be put somewhere else on the product page...the above layout is what people expect

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

6. Remove the safe checkout image as it makes your product page look tacky

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Appreciate @mccaly thank you very much for your feedback.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you for your feedback @DuaneBrown appreciate it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1480 75 251

Hey @Joemaxwell23,

I took a look at your website, and I can tell you've put in a lot of work. Great products. I've broken down a few areas that I think you may benefit from taking a look at.

1. The text here is not visible.

AwesomeScreenshot-www-sycharwell--2019-07-31_5_00.png

2. Wishlist page is not available on your store.

3. Change the placement of your newsletter on the top of your store. It will help you to capture more customers.  

With that said, it is likely going to be easier to assess what direction you may want to shift to if you had a bit more information on what your current marketing and social media efforts you have engaged in. How much traffic you are getting on your store, Is your store new?, What is your conversion rate & Bounce Rate?

I have some other constructive suggestions and modifications which will help you engage more customers on your store. Let's talk?

Regards,

Aitrillion.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes