I am starting ads on a small spending limit, testing the waters. Im getting a lot of sessions but very few conversions, maybe 1 per 500 sessions and I figured i should come to the experts and ask for advice and critique on my website! anything at all would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
My website: Barberbrah.com
Hi @Joebarber !
Welcome to Shopify and I wsih you good luck!
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Congratulations for your store!
Hope following suggestions will help you
Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you:
- I see the BarberBrah Zero Gap is your number one priority product. So you can try to create a homepage but look like a landing page.
You can search on Google to understand what a landing page is
Also, you can see the example here: https://allfetch.com/instagram-gallery-shopify/
The landing page will help you show product details and other information better. You can see how your customers have to scroll too much to see all the information.
- You can try to post more hairstyles photos on your Instagram and show them on your store by creating an Instagram gallery. I think your customers will be inspired by those photos.
Check it out if you want to create one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery
- Your logo is hard to recognize at first glance.
Hope this helps!
Hello @Joebarber ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you. I hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @Joebarber welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:
1. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
2. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.
3. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!