Let me know about my website pls!!

Joebarber
2 0 0

I am starting ads on a small spending limit, testing the waters. Im getting a lot of sessions but very few conversions, maybe 1 per 500 sessions and I figured i should come to the experts and ask  for advice and critique on my website! anything at all would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

My website: Barberbrah.com

0 Likes
SoniyaWajazz
1 0 0
If you need any assistant with your store.click this link to contact an expert

0 Likes

Dear @Joebarber 

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you

barberspeed.png

• Add favicon
  • Optimize your footer with policy documents
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.\
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do on page seo
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 155

Hi @Joebarber,

Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you: 

- I see the BarberBrah Zero Gap is your number one priority product. So you can try to create a homepage but look like a landing page. 

You can search on Google to understand what a landing page is

Also, you can see the example here: https://allfetch.com/instagram-gallery-shopify/

The landing page will help you show product details and other information better. You can see how your customers have to scroll too much to see all the information.

- You can try to post more hairstyles photos on your Instagram and show them on your store by creating an Instagram gallery. I think your customers will be inspired by those photos. 

Check it out if you want to create one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- Your logo is hard to recognize at first glance.

ConveyLego0612_0-1600242844533.png

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 100

Hi @Joebarber welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:

1. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.

Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Joebarber
2 0 0

This is all very helpful! Thank you, I appreciate it!

0 Likes