Let me know what you think!

Bonshin
5 0 0

Hi Shopify Fam!

I recently launched my companies website last week. We started running google ads and visits have gone up but we are not converting visitors to buyers. It is a niche market for one of the products so that is understandable. 

Can you please have a look at my site and let me know what you think? Looking forward to hearing back!

www.solbasium.com

0 Likes

Hi @Bonshin 

I believe one of the problems is the price. I'm not saying you shouldn't charge that. A lot of people drop ship similar products for much cheaper from China so your website needs to be good to compete and you want to build a brand on social media. 

One of my clients was selling high end speakers for people with hearing problems and having the same problems as you. He started going to conventions and worked out some affiliate program with doctors and now is going well. One convention generating something like 15k through website and stacks of affiliate leads. 

There might be some sort of angles you could work on to do something similar. I think that and building a brand on social is the key here. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S if you want the best free review check out link below 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/website-review

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Solbasium,

"Congratulations on the launch of your new store"! I have spent a few minutes reviewing your store. Believe me! It can touch the boundaries of success, provided you look into the below-mentioned tips which are especially dedicated for converting visitors to buyers.

1. "Video demonstration" of "different massagers and other equipments" would help in better customer understanding of the product.
  2. A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process.
  3. The addition of "Paypal and Shoppay" apart from "Gpay" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  4. Any header menu is incomplete without a "home button" attached to its beginning.
  5. Add "Twitter and Linked in" to the site footer to engage with potential customers, drive brand awareness and ultimately generate sales.
  6. Images need to be added to "About" to make it look more descriptive.
  7. "Featured" items add to increasing the peculiarity of your site.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I hope that the store's capability of converting visitors to customers increases shortly.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2394 140 431

Hey @Bonshin,

you might be getting a lot of traffic through ads but to convert the traffic into sales you have to keep the customers engaged on your store. Add loyalty reward program, you can engage them by giving them loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notification, leaving a review, visiting a store. In this way, the number of push subscribers will increase, reviews will increase, newsletter subscribers will increase. You can send push notification to your customers in real-time which will help you to bring back visitors to your store and will help in winning back the losing customers. 

Have you tried the integration of web push notification with the loyalty reward program?

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

To implement this you can install AiTrillion.com. It is a fully integrated app and with automation, you can track each and every activity of your customers and send push notification in real-time which will result in sales. It is an all in one Shopify app. You can check it out. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Can I know who are the target customers? Where are they buying similar products now? Why do you think they will buy from you? 

Without context, it's hard to give concrete advice. 

SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
0 Likes