Solved
Tropicolour
Tourist
5 0 2

My store is www.tropicolour.com.au

Happy for any feedback and suggestions on the overall site

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Tropicolour, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your store, overall, I think your store does look great. To make it even better, I'd want to add some few suggestions, hope they can help you:

. However, there are some points I'd like to point our for you to improve. 

1. Website speed

- I've used a tool to check your website speed. You can see your page speed result here: Desktop result - Mobile result (you should click on each of the components' results to understand which part of the website is dragging your site speed) 

According to these results, the problem your site's having is the image size. I think you should compress those images to optimize the page speed. There are many tools online to minimize the image size. For example: crush pic, compressjpeg, tinyjpg, etc.

2. Add CTA button to the hero section

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 10.40.29.png

Add a CTA button on the big banner is the fatest way to leads your visitors to have a look through your best collection. I recommend you to add a Title + Subtitle + CTA button on the left-bottom of the banner.

3. Sticky Header (make the Navigation Bar sticky too so that your customers can jump from pages to pages easily without scrolling back and forth)

4. Add a "Testimonial" Section on your Homepage

5. Add a CTA section at the end of the Homepage to lead the visitors to subscribe to your store again (make the color of this section separate from top and bottom section so that it's outstanding)

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 10.56.51.png

6. Add ratings for each product of your store

7. Use 'Load More' loading schema instead of Pagination (easy for customers to click when using mobile) 

8. Separate the Footer to the Main Part of your page (both section have white background which makes them look overlapped)

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 11.00.24.png

9. Add 'Back To Top' Button

10. Add To Cart process

After I hit the 'add to cart' button, there is no announcement text (for example: this product has been added to your cart) to notify me about the adding to cart process. The cart icon is also not updated automatically (I have to refresh the page to check if the the number of stocks go up or not)

I don't know which app you're using to build your store but you can try the app I'm working on - PageFly. Check this article to know what can PageFly do to help you maximize the effectiveness of Shopify home page.

If you find my comments useful, you can like or mark it as solution. Have a nice day! 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes

Dear @Tropicolour 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

tripspeed.png

• Add CTA at Hero banner
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Header and Footer Area need to Improve
  • Do SEO
  • Add Custom search
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
862 21 246

Hi @Tropicolour !

Love your logo, colors!

Your hero banner image is very eye-catchy!

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes