Let me know your thoughts!

Hello!

I posted asking for feedback on my store a while back and now I made some changes and need some input. I have had a couple of sales but they were from friends. They did give me their feedback and it was mostly positive. I have yet to get my first sale from the outside world. 

SEO is my next big task along with adding more information to the products. Otherwise, any other feedback is welcome at this point whether it is positive or negative. 

Thanks in advance for your time!

https://www.babsbotanicals.com/

-Barbara

https://www.babsbotanicals.com
It is our mission at Babs Botanicals to help our customers create more calming, soothing spaces in their homes and offices by providing quality houseplants and accessories delivered to their door.
0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
236 21 112

Hello @Bflaherty03 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation.

Add few different products on the homepage with ATC(add to cart).

Minimize the empty space in the footer section.

Mention more contact Details( email and phone number) to look your store trustworthy.

Add chatbot for support and you can also analyze customer choices.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

If you are already selling on Etsy store, Consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps

Hi @Bflaherty03 

I would suggest you to start using fb campaigns to get some traffic to your stores. At this time when the competition is top-notch it is becoming extremely difficult to get organic traffic on your store.

Paid marketing is the way how almost all the e-commerce store owners driver there sales from.

You will need to put your products in front of users, and paid fb campaigns are the quick way to achieve that.

Try targeting lookalike of your past purchasers, this way you optimize campaign to find people with closest resemblance to people most likely to convert on your store. If you have significant abandoned cart, try retargeting campaigns. Most of sales for our clients comes in with this campaign. Try running prospecting campaigns for initial 30-45 days and once you have enough conversion start retargeting

Use this campaigns, we have seen our clients getting significant part of their sales by following below strategies:

• Cart abandoned campaigns - Show ads to people who have left cart abandoned on your store
  • Best Seller Campaigns - Show people who visited your store in the last 30 days, a carousel ad of the best seller in your store. The data is refreshed on daily basis.
  • Discounts/Sales Campaigns - Give discount coupons to your existing customers who might be interested in a product
  • Prospecting Campaigns - Find new audience which are similar to people who have visited or purchased from your store.
  • Social Media Base Campaigns- Target audience who engaged with your social media posts/ads.
  • Cross-sell /Upsell Campaigns- Cross sell or upsell products to audience who have already made a purchase from your store

You can also try this app Addyz. Its an ad automation and optimisation platform. It comes with predefined campaign strategies for full funnel audience targeting. This can make a significant difference in your advertising and improve your conversion rates, even with a low ad spend.

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales