Let’s hear the feedback on my store PrettyKraftyToo.com

JerissaB
1 0 0

I just launched my store about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Since then I have changed the design and my colors and did a whole new logo and added more products to my site. I need all the feedback I can get on what needs to be improved on the site as this is a learning experience for me. I am still trying to build more traffic flow and ways of marketing to get more clients even though I have had clients from out of state already that I don’t know. Any and all feedback is welcome as I am all for learning more. Please be nice. Thanks

My website is PrettyKraftyToo.com 

0 Likes
alzwang99
2 0 0

This is coming from someone who enjoys looking at UI/UX. Also I apologize for my grammar. It is 4 am right now.

Starting from top to bottom

Right next to the search bar, I noticed this drop down button. It doesn't do anything, therefore I think it should be removed.

When I hover the shopping cart, it drops down this white background with orange button and it extremely contrasts the entire aesthetic of the website. The entire problem is that it feels like it is a separate from the entire page, not lining up with the navbar for example, and you gotta make it look like it a part of the page rather than a separate object. But that's my personal take.

When I hover shop, it has this weird dropdown menu. I personally think it is a little awkward how it doesn't drop down, but rather raise from the bottom. But nothing to worry about.

Hero section is fine

For the products there are some things I want to point out.

For one, you need consistency. The issue with the layout is that you clearly have different resolutions for your images. The Fck that shirt, it is more of a wide rectangle, The Unisex Adult Tshirt is a square, and the Chikfila Tshirt is a tall rectangle. It doesn't look professional and it is best to have a consistent resolution for all of your products. I recommend going square since that is easy to manage. 

When selecting your products, the hover effect is awkward. I suggest adding some sort of color overlay between the product and the options so that way it is easier to read what options are available. 

I also noticed there are some color options, and I suggest when you select a color option, it provides the actual product with that color, otherwise how is the consumer going to see what the product of that color look like?

I noticed that on your Chikfila shirt, when you hover, it changes to the other color shirt. Well for one, the black shirt looks different from the red shirt, which isn't a good look. And it doesn't make sense when you want to buy a black shirt, you will be displayed the red shirt when you hover.

I suggest for any of these shirt products to have a model wearing the shirts when you hover. That way it gives the user some sort of idea of how a person looks when they wear the product.

For example, your hover image for the keychains is a perfect example of what you should be doing for the rest of the products imo. Make sure that the modeling pictures are professional. They are used to showcase the product, not showing some person laying on the couch wearing it. You need to give the consumer an idea that they will look good wearing the product.

Finally, it is nice to have a gallery, but add a description to it. All I see are random people who bought the product, but there is no caption to tell me that these are customers who liked the product. Small quotes are something simple should suffice.

That is all I want to write, I apologize if it sounds harsh, however I do feel that there are some spots of improvement that you should consider.

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hello @JerissaB 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a Favicon which helps to find you when customers have multiple tabs in their browser.

Add shop Now (CTA) on the Hero Banner.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Add terms, Shipping and other refund policies to the footer section.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3730 214 663

Hey @JerissaBThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

Some good points of your store:

• good product page layout
  • good collection page display

- You need to work on the layout of the homepage. The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Align all the product images to each other on the collection page. 

AiTrillion_0-1626761151493.png

- Some images are missing on the product page. Refer to the below screenshot. 

AiTrillion_1-1626761265475.png

- Make the announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button on it so customers can take an action on it.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using loyalty program to build long-term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

Add these customer engagement tools in your store that will help you to engage the visitors coming to your store through various activities so that visitors won't bounce back from your store. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hello @JerissaB 

Just had look into your website, It's Looking Good. I observed few lags on your website, I hope my suggestions are helpful for your store.

->If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty. Incentivizing customers is a great way to persuade them to return and purchase from you again and again.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other stores.
Here are benefits of a reward program
1. Improves customer retention
2. Increases customer lifetime value and repeat business
3.Boosts revenue
You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. Try to implement this feature to increase traffic.

->You can Add Trust Badges at your product page.

->Try to add blog . Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

->Social logins can make the registration- or subscription process easier, and therefore faster. Social login helps in login with Facebook, Twitter.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!