Like some feedback on my store :)

Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 0

This is my first serious venture into ecommerce outside of using third party platforms such as ebay.

Juststuffisell.com

So, really looking into some feedback on layout/presentation and features that I should delve deeper into. I know I need content work because I am not a writer and I need to work on cleaning up images with consistency in how the images display on the collection pages. Outside of these two major issues, would love some thoughts on what I need to work on over the course of the coming year to prepare my website to provide a maximum benefit in terms of ROI.

Thanks in advance for you thoughts!

0 Likes
Highlighted

How are you going to get your eBay customers to come to your website ? 

Hi @gchaney 

The great thing about being a eBay seller and having a Shopify website is you must likely get stacks of views on eBay so what you have to work out is how to get some of that traffic and eyeballs over to your site. Here is a little article I wrote about how you I did this you can view it HERE or https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/blogs/shopify/ebay-to-shopify-sales

Now for your website there is one big problem. The theme you picked isn't going to work. I can see why you picked this theme but you have to keep in mind that most of your traffic (most likely 65% plus) will be coming from mobile phones and that number is only increasing each year. Here is a little video review I did of a great free theme that is awesome on mobile you can view it HERE or https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/blogs/shopify/1-shopify-free-theme

Few Other suggestions 

Home Page: You really need to flow this well.

Product Page: Build trust here. Add testimonials and/or reviews. You could use some of your eBay feedback here also. 

About Us: This is awesome. Try to break up some of the text with Images to make it easier to read. 

I use to have a collectables business in Australia and that great thing about this niche is people are always hunting for deals or something they don't have. To everything in your power to build up your email list and get people to "remember" your website. In 2016 around 30k people googled my business name. Work on that. 

Overall good start. Shopify is a learning curve. I'm sure you will make it work. It's much better and cheaper when the day comes that you have more items on website than eBay and do more revenue through Shopify. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1498 93 331

Hey Juststuffisell,

The Login, Sign up and Search bar can be placed on the upper right for better orientation. Some other pointers to remember are as follows:

1. Apart from having a best selling and a featured option in product filters, you need to display some best sellers on your home page as you have done for collections.
  2. Instagram images are a must for better brand promotion.
  3. Testimonials should be added for better customer experience.
  4. Reviews must be added below each product to help the customer decide better.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store progresses in the field of advancement and gain new heights very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
253 24 102

Hi Gchaney, 

When you first look at your site it might appear not very clear to all customers what exactly you are  offering. 

Therefore, here are a couple of moments that could help fix that

- Add a banner on the homepage that has a short description of your site and a couple of the images of your items. 

- About us section can be split up to more passages or create a Map of your story (there are some apps out there that can do that and some are free)

Besides, the second thing that I noticed is that the site needs more activities. It has a lot of items but not too many action going on. 

For getting more customer engagement you might want to use Review apps and if you have reviews on other sites you can import them there as well. We offer such feature, you can take a look here 

There are more methods of "breathing in  life" into your site, such as adding a couple of pop ups, adding gamification and rewarding people. 

To conclude it all, I would highly recommend focusing on adding action on your site. 

I did notice that your loading time is great and the site is easy to understand. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 0

Thanks Clayton. 

I was going to import the testimonials etsy and just got side tracked. I didn't think about the eBay feedback, I'll add that to my list as well. I am going to review through the information you provided. I do appreciate your time.

My goal is to expand my own website footprint and bring my eBay buyers and Etsy customers, over time, to the new shop versus having them come back to those platforms. I'll do this by expanding the selection on the platform than offered in other online portals.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@gchaney wrote:

Thanks Clayton. 

I was going to import the testimonials etsy and just got side tracked. I didn't think about the eBay feedback, I'll add that to my list as well. I am going to review through the information you provided. I do appreciate your time.

My goal is to expand my own website footprint and bring my eBay buyers and Etsy customers, over time, to the new shop versus having them come back to those platforms. I'll do this by expanding the selection on the platform than offered in other online portals.

Awesome. Keep up the good work. I'm sure you will crush it if you put the work in :) 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes