Little Traffic to Store

TWWshop
1 0 0

Hi everyone! 

I recently opened my online store and have been focused on SEO and marketing. I have posted the website to a couple fb pages, reached out to IG influencers, and submitted the site map to google. My site currently ranks high in yahoo and bing, but NOT google. Any advice for marketing and converting traffic to sales?! Any feed back on the website would be appreciated! (Link to store below!)

https://the-wild-woody.myshopify.com

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
997 134 323

Hey @TWWshop,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

Before you put any more time, effort or money into marketing your products, I'd first make sure you have collection of winning products.  A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2785 175 466

Dear @TWWshop 

Hope the following suggestion will help you.

• Add social profiles at footer and remove "powered by shopify" from footer
  • Optimize your header and footer
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Balancing color, font and images etc.
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy

Example of the product page:

• Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • ON page SEO needs to improve

Hi @TWWshop,

Congratulations on starting new online business on Shopify! From my viewpoint, your store is quite professional - I can see all the time and effort you have put into it. I love dogs, and I love how your store displays the calm yet joyful vibe. The main color of the website is attractive too - you did a really good job there!

As there’s always room for improvement, so for recommendations, I have some comments if you are interested:

1, The hero banner is captivating, but it misses a CTA button. It’s the section that gains the most attention, so placing a CTA button there can encourage customers to follow instructions, thus generating more leads. Remember to make the button stand out, keep the message short and to the point. In that way eager, impulsive shoppers will immediately click on the button. 

You can also take advantage of this button to lead customers to your featured collection, sales-off campaign, or any pages that you need promotion the most.

PageFly_0-1608719566866.png

2, Make sure all overlay images are legible. For example, Tame The Wild image is hard to read with a quick glance - our customers will simply scroll through our website in just a few seconds, so it’s best to make sure they can take all the necessary information shortly. Here you can compare the effectiveness of 2 images you are currently using on your slideshow: 

Contain The Wild can be read quickly

PageFly_1-1608719566873.png

...while Tame the Wild takes a few more seconds on it.

PageFly_2-1608719566870.png

My suggestion is that you should change the background image into a single, solid image, just like Contain the Wild. Make sure that the color of the image is different from the text color too. Here are some of my recommendations on images found on Unsplash, I hope you find these useful:

PageFly_3-1608719566859.png

https://unsplash.com/photos/JcAm6ardCzw

PageFly_4-1608719566854.png

https://unsplash.com/photos/kROvdqxtUzE

PageFly_5-1608719566862.png

https://unsplash.com/photos/GLgLxUxFpWg

3, Products have a wide variety of colors, and this can be shown with secondary hover images on Collection page. We all understand that customers want to know as much information as possible within the shortage time. I notice that you use collage images to show the variants available, however this can reduce the size of the product image, which makes the details less visible. This is one of the reasons why products are normally overlooked.

PageFly_6-1608719566856.png

For this, I recommend you to use secondary hover images - this allows you to show more images, while customers can easily have a closer look at your product without the need to go to product page. You can use images of products from different angles - there’s no need to show all the colors available within one image, as once customers are curious enough about this product, they will go to product pages for more detailed information.

Above are some of my recommendations for your store, hope you can find them helpful! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful in the upcoming Christmas holiday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 661

Hello @TWWshop, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Add attractive slider images in the first fold of the homepage.

- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

- Add a section of trending, new, recently viewed products on the homepage or you can simply install AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes