Little-factory.com just launched - whould love to get your feedback :)

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi everyone, this is Sara from Little Factory :  little-factory.com

We just launched our new website for baby products. it's actually just the beginning and we still upload many products, but we would love to get your feedback!

What do you think? what would you do differently? what did you just LOVE? 

Thank you so much! 

Sara

little-factory.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Sara 

Few Suggestions 

Home Page: I would change the "collection list" and "featured collection" around. 

About Us: I would add paragraphs and make the text larger. Seems just little to small. Also can add a link to contact us page.

Contact Page: I would add your name and short sentence so customers no who they're talking too. 

Logo: Could make a professional logo. Will make your website look professional

Check Out: Just went through check out and noticed you only have PayPal payment option. Not everyone uses PayPal. You could add Stripe or Shopify Payments to add credit card payments to your store.

Blogs: You have the opportunity to add so fun blog posts adding value to customers and visits. I'd add at least three

Newsletter Pop Up: I like that it isn't massive pop up. I'd set the timer to 30 seconds so visitors can have a look around first. 

Landing Page: This might be for later down the track but you could build a landing page or funnel.

The 5 most important steps to build a landing page in 2019 CLICK HERE  

Ok will leave you with all of that for now. Don't want to overload you :) 

What I like 

I love the collection list on home page. That really looks great. 

I love how much effort you have put into your store. Keep up the good work. 

Thanks 
Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you so much! great suggestions! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

No worries at all. I remember the struggles when I built out my first Shopify website 5 years ago. 6 Months to get my first sale. Then short time after that I did 590 sales in 6 months in a very very very small niche with out paid advertising. Learning the skills takes time and practice. 

Keep working on it and never give up on yourself. I'm sure you will be crushing it online in no time. 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted

We have 2 clients who target parents, which is where my feedback and experience is coming from. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

2. Beyond looking at adding another row of product on the homepage as an a/b test to see if it helps drive more sales. Your homepage looks beautiful

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Move the sizing chart information off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

3. I would add a few more product images that shows kids/babies wearing the product. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. I would remove the 30 day money back and just put that under your refund page

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Just add more product images would really help the store.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi pinkisheep,

General
  • Your favicon is absolutely adorable!
  • I would suggest adding an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
Homepage
  • Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.
Product
  • Change your add to cart button color to a bright color.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes