Loads of traffic, no sales

Solved
Glammy
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi. Please have a look at my store, and let me know why you won't purchase from me https://myglamverse.com/

I really need this to work.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Glammy 

Congratulations on your store, after spending a few minutes on your Homepage, I have some recommendations that might be useful for you.

1. Navigation bar

On the desktop version, I suggest that you should use the Horizontal Menu for users easily to find it. The Hamburger menu should be only used on the mobile or tablet version cause you don't have much space for it.

Add a background color under the navigation bar cause the current one is quite hard to see and navigate.

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 14.12.21.png

2. Hero banner

On the hero banner, you should use the image that relevant to your products. It's a plus point for users when the first time they access your store and know exactly what products are you selling.

Or you can put a promotion banner here, it will boost your conversion rate a lot.

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 14.17.09.png

3. Top selling products

Instead of displaying just 1 product, you can display top-selling products or on-sale products of your store.

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 14.20.47.png

4. Testimonials

In this section, you can show some feedbacks from your customers who have purchased your products.

This section is used to build up your store's credibility and encourage new customers to buy products on your store.

5. Purchase policy

You can use the 3 columns layout and use the icon to demonstrate it.

It's really simple and makes your store's layout better.

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 14.22.54.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 14.25.31.png

Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you. Furthermore, you can check this article to optimize your Homepage more in the future.
Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2816 176 473

Dear @Glammy 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Add Social profiles at the footer
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Need to optimize your store for Search engine(SEO)
  • Add to cart not working properly at product page ,count is not showing near cart icon and cart popup is not showing after adding the product at cart
Glammy
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi. Thank you for your feedback.

I will definitely implement this.

Glammy
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi. Thank you. Great tips I will definitely follow

Nberry
Tourist
10 0 2

Hello Glammy,

I just finished visiting your site and I happen to appreciate the structure and organization. I am new to the online business world so and your site provided me with some better ideas for my page. I love that you have the option for customers to add reviews. Maybe you could offer a discount on your products as a trade off for customer purchases. Or maybe it would be helpful to upload a short video or two of someone using your products. Hope this helps!

I’m at the point where I am just trying to create awareness of my high quality coffee products. 

Any feedback that you could give me for my site would be greatly appreciated romesjackpotcafe.com

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hello @Glammy, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars. 

- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Glammy
Tourist
5 0 2

Thank you. I will look into this

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

@Glammy, sure. If you have any issues feel free to ask.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Glammy
Tourist
5 0 2

Thank you for your feedback.

Your store looks amazing, and I would definitely make a purchase if I came across your store.

0 Likes