I’ve never experienced this before. The website traffic has tripled without any additional spent yes conversions dropped to zero in the past 11 days!
I haven’t had NO SALES in 11 days Ever!
I haven’t done anything I can think of that could have changed something, still very consistent on social media and other things. Hence tripled traffic on the website but WHY it’s not converting?? 🤷🏼
Thank you very much for your help!
Hi @BrandCandy ,
I have just wandering around your store, and have some feedbacks if you are interested:
The banner is the first impression when customers land on your store. Please add some heading on the banner that describes your brand or products. Your banner is nice with a good image. But it is not enough to convince customers to click on the CTA.
The main menu and the search bar are important elements on the header. Consider making the header sticky, many visitors will need the main menu to navigate through your site, and the search bar to find content and product on your store.
Please add some CTAs to this section. Those elements are clickable but not clear for customers to notice that.
The instagram section on the Homepage really has a problem. It does not show any images and take a lot of space on your Homepage. You will need to fix this problem immediately.
You do not have the product page. So please consider adding some video about your brand or product, it is one of the best tools to deliver information to your customers.
You will need to show the price clearly before customers make any orders. Customers won’t want to go further if they don’t see any price. You can also try to get more attention from customers by giving them discounts. Many customers will skip if they don’t see any discount on your store. You can also use the countdown timer to urge customers to make the purchases faster.
Above is my suggestion to the store, hope you find it helpful. You can give it a like or mark it as a solution to let me know.
Hello @BrandCandy, I hope you are doing well! Here are few suggestions that you can work on:
- You should display the collection list on the homepage with a call to action button like 'Design your Candy'.
- On the candy's page there is a lot of content. People will not be going to read all of that. Add a call to action button and design the pages in that way so will people can understand the process, what, and how it goes easily with less content. Use more graphics & images.
- The concept is really amazing but you need to work on the design. A lot of content can be one of the reasons for the high bounce rate.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add an attractive banner image.
- Add a call to action button here as shown in the screenshot:
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Hey @BrandCandy, thanks. I have provided the feedback below.
Do you know much about clicking F12 on your keyboard (I'm assuming you're on a desktop PC) to open the Development Tools. Sometimes, when you see a generic error message on a webpage, opening the dev tools by clicking F12 will allow you to see more info. If you are a bit more technically minded, you might be able to see what the error is which could lead you identifying what the problem is. If not, perhaps you know someone who is generally good with computers and web development who could take a look. Otherwise, I would suggest to contact Shopify support for assistance.