[Long Topic] Store that run for nearly 2 month but only 1 sale, feedback is highly appreciated!

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, guys

Thanks for clicking this thread.

Before I jump into my explanation, here's the store URL:https://petscaretherapy.com/

I'd started my store in July, as you can see, the niche of my shop is pet accessories, at first, I tried the "Free product, just pay shipping" method, generate 1 sale, when my store looks scammy af.

Even though my first try isn't working, after that sale, I got nothing, so I upgrade my store and test more products ( around 5) with different creative, but all of them still sink in the water.

The picture above is some data from my ads manager.

WeChat截圖_20190830132502.png

During this point, I got my Instagram account blocked with no functioning (can't follow/like/comment), but running my facebook Page ok, drive some followers & organically, I stop the ads & fan page post at the start of this week, and just want to clear things out, but some help from you guys is much more appreciated, Thanks for reading till here.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1751 108 313

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Optimize your each product landing page

3. Improve Conversion with Personalized Shopping Experiences

4. Reopen Instagram business account and be active

5. Work on SEO

6. Design need to be more impressive

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for the feedback.

0 Likes
Highlighted

You answered your own question when you said your store looks scammy AF. This looks like a basic thrown together in a weekend drop ship site. There is no branding, design or thought put into the look or product images. If you don't build something that rises above the rest of drop ship sites out there. You can not expect to have more sales. If you would not shop at this site, then you should not expect other people to. Also, the SEO tip above are generic and what the post tells ever store to do. They won't help you much.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I said "Scammy AF" is the store that I used to have, I also explain that I "upgraded" my store, my store right now isn't looks that bad as you describe, but I'll take the advice of SEO and of course, thanks for the feedback, but I also want to speak for myself.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Docky wrote:

I said "Scammy AF" is the store that I used to have, I also explain that I "upgraded" my store, my store right now isn't looks that bad as you describe, but I'll take the advice of SEO and of course, thanks for the feedback, but I also want to speak for myself.

This is the problem with you drop shippers, you don't know what a great store looks like half the time. Your store is basic as they comes and does not look trust worthy. I have worked in ecom for over 10 years working on brands like ASOS and startup fashion brands in NYC, LA and Toronto. You don't have to believe me but your store does not look as great as you think it does. I can tell it is a drop ship shop a mile away,

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like