Look at my store

Solved
Bonham246
Tourist
6 0 2
Hi I'm new on shopify. Can you please look at my website and suggest any improvements please.
www.mesmerizingmelts.com
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2455 142 444

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Bonham246,

Here are the suggestions you need to work on:-

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

2. Add policies in the footer i.e shipping, privacy, refund policy.

You should add these marketing tools in your store which will help you to get conversion by engaging the traffic on your store:-

1. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

2. Add web push notification to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store. 

3. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

To implement these tools you can install AiTrillion.com. It is a fully integrated app with all the essential features in a single app. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've made a great start to your store! Is this your first online business? 

There are some areas I'd like you to take your time with and improve: 

• Branding: I really feel the store could do with some cohesive branding. We have a lot of great posts on how to brand your site here. I would love to see a logo on the store in the top left of the site, rather than the business name. If you didn't have a logo already, you could use our free logo maker Hatchful
  • Landing Page: Think of the landing page like your portal to the rest of the store. It should be concise, hit me with your greatest offers and products and tell me a little about who you are as a business. Your Mother's Day promotion for example, takes up too much real estate. This might be better promoted in your announcement banner, along with your free shipping promo? Then perhaps something a little smaller on your landing page, like an Image with Text section? 
  • Footer: The 'who are' section in your footer should actually be an About Us Page. Having all that text in your footer is making your footer too large. Instead, you should add an About Us Page, and link it in your footer. You can learn how to write a really persuasive About Us here.  
  • Products: Product images are sometimes too small. Your product descriptions are also too short, and they don't really communicate what the customer is purchasing. Take the cocoa butter product for example. 

You've made a great start, but there's still a good chunk of work left to do. I suggest taking on board whatever suggestions you receive from the Community here, and coming back and posting again for another review when the changes have been made. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @Bonham246 

The items that you sell allow you to play around with your site a lot. You can take advantage of that and make your site as feminine and cute as possible. so here are some that I have noticed:  

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like on the store, however want to browse more, get more options and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Hopefully, I managed to help. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here

Dear Bonham246,

Congratulation for your store.

mesmerzing.png

Hope following suggestions will help you:

1. Company / Business Logo Should be there
2. All Banner design need to Improve
3. Search Box Should be in the header
4. Privacy Policy, Refund Policy, Terms of Of Services Missing -You can use Shopify's Default Privacy Policy, Refund Policy and then change as per your business nature.
5. You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
6. Header and Footer Area need to Improve
7. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
8. Trust badges should be on the home page like 100% Authentic products, Easy return, etc
9. You need to write small writeup about you and your business, i mean personal touch so that you can connect your audience
10. Social Media link should be in the footer
11.Bestseller menu from the main menu not working
12. Product page layout needs to improve
13. Product Review should be there
14. Need sticky Buy now / add to cart button on product page
15. Sticky cart icon should be there
16. Payment icon like - PayPal, the credit card should be there
17. Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo and more

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Mesmerizing Melts,

The search landing page is disabled ie it does not redirects to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar. Some other observations for your store to improve are mentioned below as follows:  

1. "Product photography is like an ambassador sharing the promise of your products online". Hence, Product photographs must be taken from different angles to ensure better product magnification and clarity.
  2. Change the font style of the logo and add an impression of graphics as well to make it look both professional and visually appealing.
  3. For "information security", add a login/sign-in system, which is useful for other ecommerce purposes as well.
  4. "Contact us" page alongwith a "contact form" is missing.
  5. "About Us" section is essential for better site familiarity.
  6. Better branding can be carried out once you add social links like Facebook, Instagram etc to the site footer.
  7. Add terms and conditions and FAQ’s if any as these also help in building search engine content. 
  8. "Trust badges" should be added to ensure that your site is legitimate.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store advances and progresses rapidly in the path of success.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.

Hi @Bonham246 ,

Congratulations on the new store! You store is amazing. I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Homepage: Check the homepage flow, above the fold and below the fold content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’ etc. on the homepage to engage users.

Product Page Design: Provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product. Provide Multiple product images and insert it into carousel.

Write a review - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add write a review section on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.

Multiple Payment Options: Make it easy for your customers to pay. Provide as many payment options as possible.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 45%. It should be above 70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

memarizing.png

Contact Us and About Us Page: It would be nice if you create contact us and about us page and add it in the footer or it can be displayed at the top right portion of the header. You can create separate pages for Privacy Policy, Refund Policy and Terms of Service and placed it in the footer.

Footer: You need to add proper footer menu links. Also, Reduce the size of footer.

Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages of your business it helps to reach more customers. Social media makes your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
CutOutWiz
Pathfinder
124 11 50

Hey @Bonham246 

Good work with your new store. I liked the different product and fragrance items that your website offers. Here’s a few essential tips to help your store becoming Great from a good one!

• Screenshot (16).pngMultiple Product Images: Always use multiple images of your product from different angles so that the customers can get a better idea of your items like this one. Do the same thing for all of your items as well.
  • Also do not forget to insert an additional reference subject along  with your original product so that the customers can understand the actual size and features better. Say adding a book with your wax melt products. 
  • Landing page: Having a relevant image of your product, which is wax melt, would immediately help your customers understand what your store is about. So you can use an image of wax melts at your landing page.
  • Home and catalog page: Your current home and catalog page exhibit the same thing. It might be a mistake and escaped your sight. Do fix it asap.
  • Promotions and sale: Your mother’s day sale section isn’t clear. It would be more appropriate if you placed the offer during May, the relevant month.
  • You can place the buy one get one offer at the centre of your landing page instead of the mother’s day sale.
  • Mention your “Free Delivery For Orders Of £30” offer at somewhere in the landing page instead of the footer.
  • Categorize: You can categorize mini, mindful and large box packages more orderly and place them side by side so that visitors don’t have to scroll at the bottom to find it. Instead of the landing page you can place it under home.
  • Contact us: Place the contact us section at the header instead of the footer. These are the information that customers want to see after visiting a page and make your page a credible one.
  • About us: Use a separate page for your about us, to tell your story and what you do.
  • About us should never be placed under the footer section , place it on the menu bar like home, catalog sections.  
  • Product description: Insert detailed product descriptions with each of your item so that customers know what they are buying and will help your sales too.
  • Shipping policy: Add a shipping policy for transparency and you can  insert the delivery policy under that. 
  • Refunding policy: Inserting a refunding policy will make your store seems reliable and trustworthy to your customers.

I hope my feedback comes in handy for you and helps you with launching your business. If you find this helpful, don’t hesitate to like the comment and let me know :’)

Good luck!

Rumman Afiyat

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
HelpfulBeing
Pathfinder
107 6 22

Hi @Bonham246 ,

Congratulations on your new store!

Here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. Customer testimonials could be added to increase trust among visitors.

2. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers